What's your favorite Dab rig?

AFNG

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Thinking of getting a dedicated dab rig. For now I've been putting rosin in dosing capsule with flower and smoking in my mighty.

Want some new and designed specifically for rosin.

So what's your favorite rig to use?

First off I am not safe with a torch and dabs at the same time! So electric only for me. My main dab rig at the moment is the XV - One with the optional bubbler.

Dabs2.png

When it is clean and with a fresh coil it is a very good flavor dab. It does not stay clean long and the experience goes downhill. It is difficult to clean and the coils do not clean-up well no matter the method used, oven, soak in alcohol, torch, scrape.............. The ceramic bowl is not a bowl. It is a disc that sits on top of the coils and rosin runs under and on the coils. The glass is hard to clean but can be done well. I would not buy this again at this time.

I have a Boundless Terp Pen that is good for a few dabs on the down low. Good Flavor and adequate hits but suffers from poor flavors as the coil gets older. I just keep a few new coils around because it is good on the go! Cleans up easy enough.

I have on order a Dr. Dabber Boost with extra quartz nails. It looks like the nails are a lot more "cleanable" with this design and the rosin will not be able to run onto a coil? I really enjoy pressing live rosin and getting all of the terpene flavors so I hope this one works out better.

:vibe:

a dab rig specifically designed for rosin................a dab rig is a dab rig be it for rosin,bho,dry sift,any concentrate or extract.
a dab rig is just a very very small bongIMG_4869.JPG 002 (2).JPGIMG_3602.JPGIMG_6343.JPG
nails are old hat,coils and whatnot is more aimed at the portable/vape pen market.
cheap buckets cheap bucket.JPG not worth it IMG_5520.JPG titanium etc. is for golf clubs and bikes.quartz if ya can.can use a torch,but for home use an e-nail IMG_4497.JPG
clean em with a q tip after each use or blasting with a torch when they mingin.
skimp on the glass rig itself,spend on quartz buckets (spares) and an e-nail if ya can stretch that far.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

The mighty comes with a pad that is designed for extracts why not use that brillo pad looking thing it comes with instead of your current method?

The mighty comes with a pad that is designed for extracts why not use that brillo pad looking thing it comes with instead of your current method?
Yes it does and I've used it but looking for something new. Maybe something with water.

Just picked up the puffco vision plus. Absolutely a game changer best dabs that I have taken

Just picked up the puffco vision plus. Absolutely a game changer best dabs that I have taken
If you're still around, or if anyone reading has tried the vision plus, is it still working well for you? I have a friend with the Puffco PEAK & that's the best rig I've tried personally. I need a new one and I've strongly considered the Puffco PEAK Pro just for the features/quality, but $400 is steep. I've just had smaller pens break down after a few months so I'm worried about that, but Puffco seems solid as a brand & the puffco vision plus is currently only $80-90ish from most sellers.
If anyone's still enjoying theirs after 6+ months please say so & I'll take your word for it!

After I got my puff co peak pro I haven’t used my pen a lot, but I still use it on every now and then when I travel.Some people have issues with the atomizer and end up replacing them but I’m still working with my original

Sometimes I pay more attention to the banger, and not just for a basis, which is dab rig.

My bro have a Puff Peak. It's cool, but not really my thing. Much prefer a nice dab rip at 540-550. Sometime a little higher if I'm feeling dangerous lol I currently use a MJ Arsenal Titan. Next upgrade will be a HighlyEducated Gavel SE, already bought an OG Riptide 2 for it when I was at my LGS

Back