SO CLOSE, PLEASE HELP

Squirtin Dirt

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
This is a set it and forget it plant, made my own bottom watering bucket so pure water on bottom and promix for medium, I know not smartest choice.

Week 6 flower
HOW DO I GET THIS THING THE BOOST OF FOOD IT DESPERATELY NEEDS TO FINISH OUT? Since I'm in a self drinker, I'm not sure how to feed it? Should I mix up a batch of liquid feed and throw that where the plain water would normally go? I know food should be in medium, but it's not.

Don't care about temp and humidity, she warm enough and humidity is low but whatever, I have a tent where I take things more seriously, this is just my "experiment" area. Just wanna give her some much needed food.
20240107_094226.jpg
20240107_094251.jpg
20240107_094313.jpg
20240107_094455.jpg

I think you could put feed in the Rez I've seen folks do it that way not sure if it's right. I grow in earth boxes and when they need something extra in a hurry I brew a tea and top water that in so available to the plant sooner and this why they still have a clean drinking source below :toke::goodluck:

I think you could put feed in the Rez I've seen folks do it that way not sure if it's right. I grow in earth boxes and when they need something extra in a hurry I brew a tea and top water that in so available to the plant sooner and this why they still have a clean drinking source below :toke::goodluck:
This is what I wasn't sure about, I'm going to go for it tho, just needed a little push haha.. much appreciated!!

Back