Dinafem White Widow XXL - Pop22

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
White Widow, my first ever strain to grow indoors and it was an awesome first grow! That was over 5 years ago and haven't grown any WW since. I've been craving some for a while and when Dinafem Mark offered free seeds, I jumped on it! I've got several grows stating at once so I only started 2 seeds, but that should be plenty, and hoping both sprout. I'm excited! Seeds were put in to soak just a few minutes ago. I'm also growing Dinamed CBD Quick phtoto period!

Dinafem Seeds pic1 -4-20-2020.jpg

White Widow, my first ever strain to grow indoors and it was an awesome first grow! That was over 5 years ago and haven't grown any WW since. I've been craving some for a while and when Dinafem Mark offered free seeds, I jumped on it! I've got several grows stating at once so I only started 2 seeds, but that should be plenty, and hoping both sprout. I'm excited! Seeds were put in to soak just a few minutes ago. I'm also growing Dinamed CBD Quick phtoto period!

View attachment 1181006

Thank you so much for honouring our deal and for getting this diary started on the AFN :thumbsup:

This should be a fun one and one I'll be watching with interest :pass:

Bring it on :headbang:

Stay safe in these crazy times :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

The WW XXL has sprouted! Had to pluck the seed shell from them but they are doing fine.

Attachments

• WW XXL Auto plant1 -4-26-2020.jpg
    WW XXL Auto plant1 -4-26-2020.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 127
  • WW XXL Auto plant2 -4-26-2020.jpg
    WW XXL Auto plant2 -4-26-2020.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 115
@Dinafem-Mark

Update:

My White Widow XXL autos are growing very nicely! Right on track for what I usually see with good autos, day nine and ready for transplant! My window of transplant for these pots is 7-10 days so I'll transplant today into mmm probably 2 gallon ( 8L ) pots. I transplant when the canopy is as wide as the pot. Through study I've found that at 7-10 days, the roots have reached the bottom of the starter pot and there is very little root circling at that point. I often see measurable growth within 8-12 hours of transplant with this method!

Wish it were day 75 or so, my mouth is watering for some WW!

dinafem white Widow auto pic1 -5-5-2020.jpg

Update:

Transplanted the WW to 3 gallon ( 12L ) pots last night. One willgo into a tent under COB lighting, the other will get the torture treatment... she's going out to the greenhouse. Its nice today but a couple of cool days and cold nights are ahead. However, the greenhouse will prevent frost damage and I've even had plants survive @29F before! So we'll see how she does, I suspect she'll be fine. BTW, they grew about .75" wider overnight!

Whitewidow auto pic1 -5-7-2020.jpg

Update:

Transplanted the WW to 3 gallon ( 12L ) pots last night. One willgo into a tent under COB lighting, the other will get the torture treatment... she's going out to the greenhouse. Its nice today but a couple of cool days and cold nights are ahead. However, the greenhouse will prevent frost damage and I've even had plants survive @29F before! So we'll see how she does, I suspect she'll be fine. BTW, they grew about .75" wider overnight!

View attachment 1187750

Now they have been transplanted get ready for a growth explosion :headbang:

Looking happy and healthy to me mate :thumbsup:

Keep the updates coming and please stay safe :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back