I have seen this to, but no dealers here.. Again in UK as the closest
Yeah but not the whole line up its an American company as always they get all the good stuff since legalised over there even more is coming out excited I hope it's worldwide shipping though

Seeds are now in soil and in the tent.

Pots are 0.5 litre, filled with BioMix Lite soil, watered with tapwater which has been pH'd to 6.5.
Light is 1 x 600W HPS, on 24 hour schedule initially.

Once established, they will be transplanted to 30 litre pots.

Ez2cTx0.jpg

This is the Campus Nursery pic.
Among the sixteen babies are;
4 x Blow Mind Auto
4 x Jack 47 Auto
4 x Mohan Ram Auto

Tap roots looked good, so am confident they will emerge healthy.

In fact, the tap roots of the Jack 47 Auto in particular were ridiculous.
Not only were they close to 2" long and had weaved themselves into the paper towel, two of them had already thrown their shells and expanding their cotyledon.
Crazy fast development.

Can anyone recommend a value-for-money cooling solution?

I suspect that the Spanish summer is going to lead me a merry dance in terms of trying to rein in the room temps.
I've got a kick ass ventilation fan, and sufficient oscillating fans in tent, plus a dehumidifier ... But the HPS lights are going to seriously kick my ass - I'm sure of it.

Anyone got some hands on suggestions?

Cheers!

Seeds are now in soil and in the tent.

Pots are 0.5 litre, filled with BioMix Lite soil, watered with tapwater which has been pH'd to 6.5.
Light is 1 x 600W HPS, on 24 hour schedule initially.

Once established, they will be transplanted to 30 litre pots.

Ez2cTx0.jpg

This is the Campus Nursery pic.
Among the sixteen babies are;
4 x Blow Mind Auto
4 x Jack 47 Auto
4 x Mohan Ram Auto

Tap roots looked good, so am confident they will emerge healthy.

In fact, the tap roots of the Jack 47 Auto in particular were ridiculous.
Not only were they close to 2" long and had weaved themselves into the paper towel, two of them had already thrown their shells and expanding their cotyledon.
Crazy fast development.
Sounds like there going to be very vigorous growers then bud

Can anyone recommend a value-for-money cooling solution?

I suspect that the Spanish summer is going to lead me a merry dance in terms of trying to rein in the room temps.
I've got a kick ass ventilation fan, and sufficient oscillating fans in tent, plus a dehumidifier ... But the HPS lights are going to seriously kick my ass - I'm sure of it.

Anyone got some hands on suggestions?

Cheers!
For cooling what about a air-cooled reflector of one more extraction fan with or without the carbon filter

For cooling what about a air-cooled reflector of one more extraction fan with or without the carbon filter

This issue is cool air, not ventilation or air flow.

Outside temps are 32 currently, and it's only going to get hotter cum July/August, so venting from outside is just not an option.
Inside temps are 24, which is what is being sucked in to the tent.

There simply is no source of cooling air to battle the heat from the lighting.

Don't really want to go down the air-conditioner route, but I might not have any choice.

This issue is cool air, not ventilation or air flow.

Outside temps are 32 currently, and it's only going to get hotter cum July/August, so venting from outside is just not an option.
Inside temps are 24, which is what is being sucked in to the tent.

There simply is no source of cooling air to battle the heat from the lighting.

Don't really want to go down the air-conditioner route, but I might not have any choice.
Aw soz yoz misunderstood there bro ripped from nl and Tangie ha ha only thing I can recommend is co2 tank bro oh and silica it help with heat stress in plants works wonders

Should be OK at the moment.
Tent is at 24, and under the lights its 29 ... Which is a bit high, but within range.

BUT ... Only ONE light is on.
I'm looking ahead to the hotter months when there might be as many as FOUR lights burning.

I'd rather be in front of the problem, than playing catch up.

Should be OK at the moment.
Tent is at 24, and under the lights its 29 ... Which is a bit high, but within range.

BUT ... Only ONE light is on.
I'm looking ahead to the hotter months when there might be as many as FOUR lights burning.

I'd rather be in front of the problem, than playing catch up.
My lights on Temp is always 28-29 I was told this is just perfect for veg n 25 for bloom so ull be fine I was also told high temps in veg with little high humidity promotes growth

Back