Noooooooooo! [emoji33]

Devastating stuff Yoz... At least there's plenty more where that came from.

Hurts like hell to throw the bud bling away, but reality is, it can't be saved, and puts everything else at risk.

Gotta 'ditch the bitch'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man.. She's gotta go.. Mrs Vlad smoked a moldy bud years ago when we ran out of weed. She instantly got a hideous chest infection.

I've broken my bigger buds up this time, humidity is pretty high here ATM so drying is a slow process.. Can't risk the rot dood, it's such a waste. [emoji52]

Yeah man.. She's gotta go.. Mrs Vlad smoked a moldy bud years ago when we ran out of weed. She instantly got a hideous chest infection.

I've broken my bigger buds up this time, humidity is pretty high here ATM so drying is a slow process.. Can't risk the rot dood, it's such a waste. [emoji52]

I wasn't happy putting such a big bud into the bag at the time, but genuinely couldn't break it up.
They were those funky double-headers the Jack 47 threw out on a few branches.

Live and learn, eh?

He's still gonna be up to his neck in primo budz tho Bailey... And no leccy bill..

I reckon this grow's a winner!
Yeah a winner to us meer mortals Vladderz but yoz is used to pulling a heavy heavy crop I'm sure he'll be dissatisfied with losing so much but I'm happy (selfishly) because I'll get to see him grow again sooner lol

Yoz feel your pain dude just lost most of my heisenburgh to bud rot worse thing is it's my own fault shit happens I guess but Grim told me about a product called bud rot stop been reading up on it and it's definitely going in my nute line up real soon (before my next plants start to flower) after all the shit you've put up with one final kick in the nads anyway onwards and upwards looking forward to your next grow tag me in [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

Yoz feel your pain dude just lost most of my heisenburgh to bud rot worse thing is it's my own fault shit happens I guess but Grim told me about a product called bud rot stop been reading up on it and it's definitely going in my nute line up real soon (before my next plants start to flower) after all the shit you've put up with one final kick in the nads anyway onwards and upwards looking forward to your next grow tag me in [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

Unfortunately, it wasn't bud rot, per se.

It was mold during the drying, post-harvest, due to the buds just being too damn big.
I broke my own "no bigger than a gold ball" unbreakable rule.
Didn't WANT to; just couldn't break the double-header buds down any smaller.

Back