Indoor Super Cali Haze & Onyx from Short Stuff

215medicineman

First off its great to see a website made for the AF growers. I cant wait to continue learning/growing these strains and getting them mastered to produce some great medicine. I am a prop.215 medical patient here in CA with a legal limit of 10/10/1 plants. Thats 10mature/10veg/1mother. Im on my first autoflower grow here and this is the set up so far....

600 Watt NextGen HPS Light
Fox Farm Ocean Forest 3/1 ratio with Light Warrior
Peruvian Sea Bird Guano for veg growth
Liquid and Dry Kool Bloom for Bloom nutes

6 Super Cali Haze (3 at day 52 and 3 at day 30 or so)
2 Onyx (1 at day 30 and another at day 24)

The 3 budding Super Cali Haze have a great sweet smell to them and are producing lots of trichomes already. While the older Onyx is budding as well and stinks like cat piss and diesel fuel mixed together. I will be posting pics soon. for now heres a link to my youtube video [video=youtube;13tI6ELCwvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13tI6ELCwvE[/video]

let me know what you guys think. I can help answer any questions if anyone has some. I also have a couple of my own later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bravo! Looking very nice!
Thanks for the info and vid link... just FYI if you use the vieo link icon in the top you can actually include the video right in your post.

JM

Welcome to the site mate.

Those are looking nice. Feel free to use to insert video icon to post us a thumb of the vid :D.

Can't wait to see how they finish.
That god bud will treat you very nice as well.

Mighty nice looking girls you got there. I will keep my eye on the onyx. I might go with those my next time around

Mighty nice looking girls you got there. I will keep my eye on the onyx. I might go with those my next time around

If you do go with Onyx, put it in a 5gal bucket from seed. I have two and did that with one of them and it is so much bigger then the other one. This strain stinks! i cant wait to see how it finishes up

I wish we had those kinds of numbers here in Colorado. 3/3 here 3 in veg, 3 in bloom

Is this an Autoflowering strain too?
If so, pulling up a chair on this one. Love me some Haze!

Yeah thoes are nice numbers to have here. 3/3 is way to little for anyone. In VT medical patients can have 2veg/1mature! I have to obey the 10/10/1 also because im inspected by my roommates probation officer whenever he feels like showing up. But he is cool, so im all good with it.
Yeah the Super Cali Haze are from Short Stuff Seeds and they are being called "Super Autos". They are supposed to take 100-110 days from seed to mature but the 3 that are budding right now are at day 54 and look like they have about a month to go. Ive been told by a couple other people that have grown this strain that some finish in 80days and others take the whole 110 days. If you ask me this strain seems very unstable. Out of 12 seeds that i had i only have 6 now and of thoes 6, 3 are budding and 3 others are at different stages. The largest one looks like its staying in veg. But the ones that are "autoflowering" are looking and smelling sweet. Hopefully they are nice and hazey smoke.

I bet the later phenos will end up beeing the best "hazey" smoke.

I haven't tried the SCH myself.. I live vicariously through others. Some times a pheno search isn't so bad. You can really customize your own autoflower IBL to your needs. If you had a male to chuck soem pollen with.

I'm saving a spot for auto super silver sour diesel haze. The phenos LBH posts up look soo sativa it's ridiculous.

I'm saving a spot for auto super silver sour diesel haze. The phenos LBH posts up look soo sativa it's ridiculous.

Me too! and yes they do!:buds:

hi guys

Fisrst of all i'd like to say that cali doesn't mean california , but the cali city in colombia, where the mother that i used to cross irt is colming from...

Segong of course super autos are not lowryder genetic and i still learning a lmot on it, but that nean with ur post that i can easely make to way of this genetic; a short time one and o longer one...
this is the first time that i see that super autos so short in time!!! thanks for the info!

Any way normaly super autos were made to make big tall autos coz normalyoutdoor they can get over two meters high and provide over 200 gr of dry weed... like my Nirvan Sky, Number one and Annapurna!

Some times a pheno search isn't so bad. You can really customize your own autoflower IBL to your needs

That is the way I Like my girls...little bit of variation mean you can dial in and Customise..
AF's put That within reach of the Hobby grower.

Customising a trait in an already established AF can take as little as a year.

I LOVE MY AF's.

Great Info *stitch*...:smoke:

Back