New Grower Sour Orange Diesel Kush x Super Orange Haze Freebie First Grow Journal

ClosetPerfectionist

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Forgot to get many early pics latest is day 24 but for the setup I’m using indicanja soil with lots and lots of pumice Super impressed so far she is absolutely crushing it exploding with 2-3 apices out of every possible node and then some, she’s never received a drop of plain water even during germination. Been on a strict diet of rooted leaf nutrients only I keep primer A/B and Silica Skin in the Reservoir no Ph adjustment needed ever, I’ve given it to them at 4.5 and 7.5 never skipped a beat, and I tray feed the rest of the lineup that won’t stay stable in res once a day, as well as foliar spray 3 x a week
IMG_1589.jpeg
IMG_1630.jpeg
IMG_1640.jpeg
IMG_1652.jpeg
IMG_1662.jpeg
IMG_1665.jpeg
IMG_1667.jpeg
IMG_1669.jpeg

Forgot to get many early pics latest is day 24 but for the setup I’m using indicanja soil with lots and lots of pumice Super impressed so far she is absolutely crushing it exploding with 2-3 apices out of every possible node and then some, she’s never received a drop of plain water even during germination. Been on a strict diet of rooted leaf nutrients only I keep primer A/B and Silica Skin in the Reservoir no Ph adjustment needed ever, I’ve given it to them at 4.5 and 7.5 never skipped a beat, and I tray feed the rest of the lineup that won’t stay stable in res once a day, as well as foliar spray 3 x a weekView attachment 1607407View attachment 1607408View attachment 1607409View attachment 1607410View attachment 1607411View attachment 1607412View attachment 1607413View attachment 1607414
Wow - looks really healthy! I'm seriously thinking it would make a great salad. Granted, I'm hungry... 🥘🥚🍢

Wow - looks really healthy! I'm seriously thinking it would make a great salad. Granted, I'm hungry... 🥘🥚🍢
Thank you! I have heard of people eating leaves but I think she’ll put them to better use 🤣 this plant is much bigger than my first round of plants at day 24 not just stature but the sheer amount of branches is insane, I didn’t know that a side branch could outcompete the main apical meristem without training but it did exactly that which is why I bent instead of topped

Also Quick question If you don’t mind
What update frequency is best received by the community on here for new grower journals? I’m gonna make this my main source of information as it seems I have graduated out of Reddit Grow school and need a more knowledgeable base to connect and grow with so I wanna do all I can on my end to facilitate this and be active without being spammy, any help greatly appreciated! Happy growing🤙🏽

Thank you! I have heard of people eating leaves but I think she’ll put them to better use 🤣 this plant is much bigger than my first round of plants at day 24 not just stature but the sheer amount of branches is insane, I didn’t know that a side branch could outcompete the main apical meristem without training but it did exactly that which is why I bent instead of topped
Sometimes they just tell us what they want. :headbang:

Also Quick question If you don’t mind
What update frequency is best received by the community on here for new grower journals?
I'd say as frequently as you want to. At least I hope so, because I've made more than my share of posts today alone. :eek2: I try to limit myself to one post a day, per log. Sometimes I succeed.

I’m gonna make this my main source of information as it seems I have graduated out of Reddit Grow school and need a more knowledgeable base to connect and grow with so I wanna do all I can on my end to facilitate this and be active without being spammy, any help greatly appreciated! Happy growing🤙🏽
There are some really gifted growers here, who are always willing to help. So if you want to discuss something or ask a question, don't hesitate! And :welcome:!

Sometimes they just tell us what they want. :headbang:
Right on I love it when they’re stress Free and get to express their truest selves
I'd say as frequently as you want to. At least I hope so, because I've made more than my share of posts today alone. :eek2: I try to limit myself to one post a day, per log. Sometimes I succeed.
Awesome! I’ll be doing a perpetual so I’m starting two more journals before long so I’m sure you’ll be seeing lots of me!
There are some really gifted growers here, who are always willing to help. So if you want to discuss something or ask a question, don't hesitate! And :welcome:!
Awesome! I will have some Autopot questions for sure but so far so good the nutrient line I’m using now requires no pH adjustment and actually advises against it and that was my only problem with my first grow in mid to late flower but still got great flower so now that ph is a nonissue im hoping for smooth sailing 😁

Day 29 Update! Agent Orange!
Hello everyone day 29 update and a bit more information about the grow,
AC infinity UIS runs these;
Lights: Atreum Hydra 3200 320w
Heat: Mini space heater set to low
Humidifier : AC infinity t3
Exhaust: AC Infinity 6’’ inline fan w/ carbon filter

Containers: Autopot 5 gal fabric pots
Soil: 60/40 blend of indicanja and pumice from buildasoil and probably way too much Dynomyco throughout
Mulch layer: cover crop that was planted at the same time as the seed, and was chopped and dropped after they helped the water come up from the bottom at a faster rate, I found the more you can keep water moving in a soil-based Autopot grow the healthier, your plants look

Nutrients
The pot was watered initially with a light mixture of Rooted Leaf primer a & b and root anchor
They were not watered again until the Autopot system was turned on and the reservoir contained the light feed chart amount of primer a & b and silica skin also from rooted leaf, they can stay mixed in res for several days and don’t require any pH adjustment so it’s a match made in heaven for me
Foliar: feed 3x per week per rooted leaf foliar feed chart starting at like day 4

Let me know if y’all wanna know any more information, if anybody wants to help I would love to know any ideas on how to train this thing, I was pulling down the side branches and putting LST clips on middle ones but now those branches branches have branches with more branches w potential tops everywhere so if any of y’all would like to help me guide this messy girl into a lovely lady I’m all ears 👂🤣

Thanks!! And Happy Growing 🤙🏽

Attachments

• IMG_1684.jpeg
    IMG_1684.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1683.jpeg
    IMG_1683.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1682.jpeg
    IMG_1682.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1681.jpeg
    IMG_1681.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1680.jpeg
    IMG_1680.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 8
Day 45 agent orange freebie
Trichomes are covering fan leaves and stems already stretching stopped completely, buds stacking along new shoots, incredible branching, too much branching if that’s a thing lol I pruned and cleaned up the trunk and have been clearing a section of small possible popcorn bud stems even though they sure were gonna make it to the top I felt like they were interfering with my main prize lol and my first plant I really let go all the way natural so this one I wanted to be really aggressive so I can see both outcomes in my setup then find the perfect blend…. That’s the idea in theory anyway we’ll see how it does in practice🤣

Terps right now are sweet, sour candy orange with a lot of Tangie twang but upon stem rub it’s smells like some stank ass feet that somebody tried to cover up with orange air freshener, I think she’s going to be one funky girl, I love it.
I saw that a lot of post have many photos from lots of angles and distances so I’ve included a few more this time, if there’s any specific angle or photo that y’all like to see, let me know! I don’t think videos on here are a thing or if they are I haven’t seen them. Lmao
IMG_1721.jpeg
IMG_1724.jpeg
IMG_1726.jpeg
IMG_1727.jpeg
IMG_1729.jpeg
IMG_1730.jpeg
IMG_1733.jpeg
IMG_1760.jpeg
IMG_1762.jpeg
IMG_1761.jpeg
IMG_1758.jpeg

Back