Grow Room Blaze first PC grow, G-13 Pineapple Express.

blazeone

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Well this is my first grow. I always wanted to grow when i was a teen but lived with my mom so i could't :eek:. Well now i have a house and can do whatever i want. So now im on my first grow and i wanted it to be stealth and i always wanted to do it in a PC case. I did allot of reading and i mean allot so i took the jump and bought all the stuff and here i am!

Ill break it down for you from the build up to now.

View attachment 170485View attachment 170486View attachment 170487
Its a NZXT full tower.

Now for the build.

View attachment 170488View attachment 170489View attachment 170490View attachment 170491View attachment 170492
3 120mm fans in there :)

Now for the carbon filters for smell.

View attachment 170499
Got how to make them on another site.

Now for the seed. I chose to do G-13 Pineapple express.
View attachment 170498

Now to tell you a little more about the grow.
Soil:FFOF
Nutes: FF trio
Pot: A little under a gallon i would say. Just something i already had
Lights: I have 4 23W 2700k CFLs
Fans: 2 exhaust fans and 1 intake fan
Smell: DIY carbon filters

So did the paper towel germ method. Worked great for me.Took 2 days to break shell that was on Jan 5th and then it broke soil on jan 7th. I dont have any pics of when it broke soil sorry.

These are pics from week one

View attachment 170512View attachment 170513
Not looking to bad. The wavy leaves had me freaked out for a bit tho till i did some reading on it and most people said its normal.

Now at week two.
View attachment 170515

In the middle of week two i started to LST. Im not a pro at it or anything but ill get there. So these are the pics in the middle of week two and week three. at 20 days old.

View attachment 170516View attachment 170517

I think im going to start adding nutes next week. If you all have any suggestions please flee free to say something because i still have allot to learn. Well hope you all enjoy and ill be updating weekly. :toke:

well done! lookin great!:slap:

sure you can start nutes...start w/ a 1/4 dosage increasing weekly.:smokebuds:

Subbed:pop: good luck and good grow karma to you.:thumbs:

nice! everything looks great! im subbed for the ride man. :smokebuds: damn i miss my pc box!

Today's photos

Well these are pics i took today and today she had her first nutes. The LST is really working :)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
what a sexy build, will follow this :)
could you pm me the DIY carbon filter website?

Back