Grow Room 26" PC grow Auto Cheese Auto Pineapple Express

Your Dankness

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Greetings, I realize this is only my first post here but I would like to share my journal. This is my first grow and I'm using a MRGROWPRO made box, with 4 23w CFLs and 2 6"x6" pots. I'm growing big buddhas auto cheese and g13 labs auto pineapple express. Being a newb, I am looking for guidance with my grow and this forum is very active with autoflower growing. Anyways, I'm already on day 28 from the seed breaking ground and not receiving much input on another forum where I have a log. Just did my first LST on these plants yesterday. Any comments are appreciated.

Attachments

• DSC_8737.jpg
    DSC_8737.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 552
  • DSC_8738.jpg
    DSC_8738.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 510
  • DSC_8739.jpg
    DSC_8739.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 518
  • DSC_8740.jpg
    DSC_8740.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 493
hello there dankness...and welcome to AFN (im new here also) :cool: ....ur ladies look beautifull and kinda big for ur lumen output...it seems u did a great job with LST... are u keeping the lights till harvesting or r u considering upgrading them?

Hell ya you bent her over good. Watch out for that PE they are some sick nasty growers. One of the fastest growing strains I've encountered and a wonderful smoke for a reward. You're doing a great job keep it up.

Wow! I was right in thinking this was an active forum! Thanks for the replies. I actually think they were stunted early in life due to underwatering on my part. As to lighting, I dont see any way to fit any additional wattage in the case... I bought it pre-made, its called a MrGrowPro. I used fox farm ocean forest soil about 60%, perlite 30%, and dolomite lime 10%. I have general hydroponics flora series nutes and plan on feeding pretty soon. I run 24/0 lights, and think I want to switch to 20/4 once the cheese starts flowering. What light temp bulbs should I be using during flowering? I have 3 cool and 1 warm in there now.

6500k for flowering (warm). I've ran 24/0. Personally I think that a little rest does them good. 20/4 is best.

Just dropping in to say i am subscribed.

I just realized that this thread might belong in micro grows. If a mod wants to move it please do.

Well I just went ahead and switched to a 20/4 light cycle. I do feel like a majority of people believe it to be best as well as the breeders. I also switched to 2 of each color bulb. And yes the PE really does grow fast! Its at least 5-7 days ahead of the cheese already!

You will have to message a mod to get it moved. Red eyed c is who i messaged

i luv pc grows! i'll be following your thread man! welcome to afn :smokebuds: your plants looks green and healthy!

Back