Indoor My auto's.Ak47xlr2 and Blueberry by Dutch Passion

A

auto-dude

Hi growers,this is my first attempt to grow some good smoke. The bb went in soil 21.1-11,and the ak47 22.1-11. Im keeping the ph at 6,5.
They are in fox farm ocean forest and was transplanted into 6,5l potts 28.1-11 and they really liked that. The bb seems more vigorius,more leafs and shorter internodes than the ak47, The soil will have all the nutes at least 10 more days right?
First some early pics before transplant:
View attachment 2799View attachment 2800View attachment 2801

The light im using is a Blackstar 240w 3w,2.02-11 i added the 11w cfl 2700k beacause the led does not hav much of this spekter,they seem to like the added spectrumView attachment 2807

These are all the nutes i have,not added anything yet. I guess the soil will have enough for about 10 days more?View attachment 2808

Last edited by a moderator:
The box is 80x40x75cm. (height x dept x wide) the temp is 76f and humidity is 60%. Have one passive intake and a 100mm batroom fan for exhaust (93m3/H) Have a DIY scrubber,a 5" pvc tube filled 6cm with 3mm activated carbon pellets,hope this will do it for the odour.

Sounds like your off to a good start ad. I've heard a lot of good things about ff soils and yes it should have enough nutes to hold you for a couple weeks. I'm really interested in tht bb from Dutch Passion is tht the auto or the non auto your growing. I'm smokin some of it now the non auto and let me tell ya my smk report is two thumbs up.

Sweet! I am interested how the DP BB is..

They are looking happy mate! Keep up the good work.

good to see you migrated over here with me bro and you know ima watch your grow.

Sounds like your off to a good start ad. I've heard a lot of good things about ff soils and yes it should have enough nutes to hold you for a couple weeks. I'm really interested in tht bb from Dutch Passion is tht the auto or the non auto your growing. I'm smokin some of it now the non auto and let me tell ya my smk report is two thumbs up.
Thanks dude,ok then no nutes yet. bb is the auto yes,sounds awsome:):) hold on to this and u get my report as well:)
I have been posting a few questions about a kind of dark/shady spots on the leafs couple of places, and they looks kinda of crispy,my camera doesnt catch it,but i think its the soil temeratur wich does them shady,my soil temp is reaching about 89f,according to ed rosenthal the perfect temp in soil is about 68f-73f,so i wrapped some white gardeners plastik around both potts as white reflect and the black potts are taking inn all heat. What u think?
I think thats why they boost of in grownth for a couple of hours after giving ph 6.5 water that is 68f,and then lack a bit beacuse the water have drayend and soil temp is rising as the soil dry,someones with me here?:) I dunno what nute-lock can be as result in this,but too low soil temp results in lock of N-P and other macro nutrients that results in retarding growth. But i have not figured what too high soil temp can lock of nutes? I have watered them two times after replant, when soil is dry and slipps the sides of potts,i soak them with about 30% runoff of ph 6,5 water and 68f,tomorrow i know the potts will be dry so im planning to soak them the same way again.I didnt think the soil would dry out soo fast,but now i konow the soil is about 58-59f too hot. Comments are helpful:)

I guess ypur autos doesnt have shady spots if u look closely

Back