New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

Double Grape cross day 104
Yea. Day 104. She’s nice and frosty but showing no signs of being done yet. Gonna be worth the wait on her I think.
665A4235-997F-4736-A2DC-9546D027C8C7.jpeg

79CAB483-E26A-4AA4-B3A6-93E279BDC795.jpeg

Yea. Day 104. She’s nice and frosty but showing no signs of being done yet. Gonna be worth the wait on her I think.
View attachment 1537274
View attachment 1537275
Just a wee note on this strain mate, some strains won't show Amber at all apart from when they die off and degrade. If the calex are swollen and all hairs have receded into the bud it's done. If it's cloudy rezin I would chop it. But that's just me . :rofl:

Just topping them. They shouldn’t get taller than 24 inches so I don’t think it’ll be to bad. I know the double grapes do tend to grow pretty tall so we will see.
Why do they stay so small? Do you train them to be small? I am curious as I had a hell of a time with my my first indoor grow. I grew 6 plants in a 4x4. (It was crowded )
4 different strains and the canopy was all over the place. I would like to have it more uniform kinda SOG thing going on on my next run.

Just a wee note on this strain mate, some strains won't show Amber at all apart from when they die off and degrade. If the calex are swollen and all hairs have receded into the bud it's done. If it's cloudy rezin I would chop it. But that's just me . :rofl:
Trichs are still clear. She didn’t even start showing pistils til day 60. She was a late bloomer lol

Why do they stay so small? Do you train them to be small? I am curious as I had a hell of a time with my my first indoor grow. I grew 6 plants in a 4x4. (It was crowded )
4 different strains and the canopy was all over the place. I would like to have it more uniform kinda SOG thing going on on my next run.
Small pots. All of my plants are much bigger now. I was way over my plant count running them like that so I moved to bigger pots.

I would definitely say that if you want to run lots of plants in one space smaller pots are the way to go. Bigger the pot bigger the plant and they can get really crowded. I ran 4 5 gallon bags in my 32x32 and it was way to much. Probably just gonna run one in there now and just lay it out flat as possible.

Took the biggest top off her. She’s not done. Flowers are still green and trichs are still clear. I know it’s not popular but not all autos finish in 60 days lol.
B6F51DE1-6333-48D2-96AB-E50945B60976.jpeg

AC6FD327-0F0B-4BB7-AD77-AC00C24FBB7C.jpeg

E7DCC744-D7FE-4667-9754-7C62DF1A4A33.jpeg

BD97F583-2762-44B3-9DF3-80692158FE98.jpeg

Back