New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

5 of 6 photo beans have sprouted. Gonna give the last one a day or two. I only have room for 4 so 2 are going anyway.
4998807D-800D-43A8-BDD1-4B970EEE775D.jpeg

And yes I do have that $2500 pack. I was “lucky” and won it on IG. The guy said he sent me a special pack and when I got it I was like what’s so special about it. Quick google search and I was like this can’t be real lol. I’ve heard of clones going for that much but never a pack of seeds :crying: :crying: :crying:

And yes I do have that $2500 pack. I was “lucky” and won it on IG. The guy said he sent me a special pack and when I got it I was like what’s so special about it. Quick google search and I was like this can’t be real lol. I’ve heard of clones going for that much but never a pack of seeds :crying: :crying: :crying:
Man that's crazy, 250 a seed? I better be high for a week and it grow itself lol

That breeder is also known for being a thief and a conman so I’d take that with a grain of salt.

The chances of me ever opening that pack are slim to none. I know someone out there is either a collector or a breeder that would love to bring them into their line. I’ll find someone to trade me lol.

3 gal Hellraiser and Lecter day 82
Hellraisers are still going strong. Very clearly 2 different phenos as I’ve said since they started flowering. The smaller one is frosting up nicely, and swelling more than I expected. Taller one isn’t frosting up nearly as much, has a totally different bud structure, and not much for smell. And unfortunately it’s seeded pretty badly. Never any signs of male parts or nanners so I think she hit herself. I’ve seen this happen before. 12 plants going and only 2 of the same cultivar had seeds. The nature of growing.

Short stalky pheno:
076A0B83-CBA0-4033-8B3D-CED3E1675192.jpeg

Taller seeded pheno:
BD3A1A2B-DEFE-42FD-A4B1-F48DE1030214.jpeg

My main concern doing photos is that they’ll outgrow my tent. I was told by someone that grew out the grape kush that they stretch 6x’s once you flip them. He flipped his at 18 inches and they were over 6 feet tall by harvest. I don’t have that kind of space lol.

What photos do you plan to run?You think the auto space is hype driven wait til you start looking at photo breeders and packs…

Idk that looks fire? It's that much for one seed? I'm going to find a good one though.....

Back