New Grower 2budz “In over my head” grow

2budz

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Kush, Sawney's Nugz
For this grow I'm doing 5 strains from @Jean-O and 2 from Mephisto. I changed up my soil this time, I usually run Happy Frog but I mixed it about 60/40 with Ocean Forest. I will only be using Gold Leaf AIO nutes with Fish Sh!t, probably at lower doses and feeding every water. We will see how that goes. Direct germ in soil. Light is Spider Farmer SF2000. Wish Me Luck!

A388438A-8044-4884-B163-BC3118FFE2A6.jpeg

B65D84EC-BFB2-4182-8140-A74DC3F03248.jpeg

Last edited:
Good luck!
Thank you! I’ve had pretty good luck so far with my indoor stuff but I haven’t had 12 going at the same time at the same stage. I’m hoping that running different strains doesn’t add an extra layer of difficulty.

For this grow I'm doing 5 strains from @Jean-O and 2 from Mephisto. I changed up my soil this time, I usually run Happy Frog but I mixed it about 60/40 with Ocean Forest. I will only be using Gold Leaf AIO nutes with Fish Sh!t, probably at lower doses and feeding every water. We will see how that goes. Direct germ in soil. Light is Spider Farmer SF2000. Wish Me Luck!

View attachment 1408823
View attachment 1408826
Good luck to ya. You’re gonna be busy

Good luck to ya. You’re gonna be busy
I’m about a month away from starting my 2d grow indoors. I’m thinking about using fox farms soil too. I’m reading about as many negative things about perlite as I am positive stuff. Do you use it? Thoughts? Oops: I’m in 5 gal fabric pots using fox trio.

Watching this one! How big is that tent? How big are those pots?
32x32x64 tent. Pots are .75ish gallons. The plants aren’t going to get huge. I’ve been growing in 1 gallon pots and with a top they haven’t gotten taller than 24, usually closer to 18.

I’m about a month away from starting my 2d grow indoors. I’m thinking about using fox farms soil too. I’m reading about as many negative things about perlite as I am positive stuff. Do you use it? Thoughts? Oops: I’m in 5 gal fabric pots using fox trio.
I added perlite my last grow and didn’t like it. I feel like the soil holds waaaay more water after I added extra perlite. I do love FF soil though.

32x32x64 tent. Pots are .75ish gallons. The plants aren’t going to get huge. I’ve been growing in 1 gallon pots and with a top they haven’t gotten taller than 24, usually closer to 18.
Nice. ive got a small tent, think im going to try a bunch of small pots next round as well. Definitely along for the ride now.

Nice. ive got a small tent, think im going to try a bunch of small pots next round as well. Definitely along for the ride now.
I’ve been using 2x2x3 tents. Not much room lol.

Back