Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Do you have a Good Cannabis Pharmacy or Head shop in your Area...?
If you have and would like to give them a Shout Out..put the relevant info in this thread.

If you are a Cannabis Pharmacy or Head Shop feel free to list your Services here.
Tell us about your business
Feel Free to add yourself an out Link to your business or web page.

I am a UK based online Cannabis head shop and have been running just a few months. My business is the only non cannabis seed selling site in the UK that gives away Free cannabis seeds with every order.

Currently all orders get 2 x Hawiian Skunk Haze X White Rhino seeds ( regular/ photoP)
and Orders over £10.00 also receive 1 X Dutch Passion AutoMazar fem seed in official Dutch Passion sealed packaging

I sell a range of silicone dabbing mats, jars and tools, Skins, Grinders, baggies, Colloidal Silver and more.

Although I am UK based I'm happy to quote for overseas and invoice via Paypal for any non UK orders.

I regularly update my website with cannabis related blogs and have other blog writers too adding new input very soon. I also work hard to make sure we can ALWAYS offer customers sound genetics in the seed giveaway.

You can also find AZtech on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Massroots and Mixcloud.

A big thanks to the forum admin for letting me post here and I hope AFN members can spare a few minutes to check out my site.

www.aztechlife.com

Attachments

• aztech_strip_200px (1).jpg
    aztech_strip_200px (1).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 286
  • elementtips_800x600.jpg
    elementtips_800x600.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 294
  • Raw12_Fotor_Collage.jpg
    Raw12_Fotor_Collage.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 298
  • dabkit.jpg