AFN Myth Busters 2017

Lol yea were gonna take your word ,u grow 100 plants your full of shit lol. U wanna bust our balls prove us wrong or keep quiet lol . Fucking people OMG
:doh:-- yeah, you did, the english is perfectly clear in black and white, isn't it,.... so try keeping your own counsel about reading the post--carefully! :nono: You can say all you want dude, disagree, defy whatever,...as long as you aren't shitting on other members.... And if you don't see why your comments were a cheap hack, then nothing we say is going to alter your warped hypocritical perspective--->
...Have fun and apparently I can't say anything without cry babies chiming in,.....Guess u don't realise how much some people get sick of people dogging other people on here . Or trying to start an argument .
...perfectly expressed in these comments,...So keep your other counsel, you know, the one about not saying anything else here.... consider that an official warning, you're already in two Reported posts today,...

Thread is back open.

Several posts deleted (and no offense to anyone, just cleaning it up.)

@daggersstrain , you are thread banned from this thread. That means you can view it, but you can't reply to it. No one here appreciates the attitude you've shown today in here and that's not how we like to roll here bud. Go chill, go smoke, shit happens and we can start tomorrow fresh, at least in my book.

To the rest of you, no more about the back-and-forth please, let's go on with the myth busting and trying to have civil conversations while we do it. And let me part with this, civility is a choice. You choose to be shitty to be people or be nice to them. No one else does that for you.

Back to 'er!

Though not conclusive, it seems that though plants do not need a dark period, recent studies seem to point to better production with a brief " night period" I believe the study used 2-4 hours. More research is needed but this is pointing in that direction.
Mythbusting here consists of doing a serious hunt for scientific information. I rarely accept anecdotal "evidence" unless data has been very well collected and documented. Most myths are exactly that, myths are always based on assumptions, and we all know about what to "assume" means........
A lot of what I've read on cannabis
Light more than 17.5 hrs doesn't help the plant anymore nor have I read that it hinders it either. I research I've seen simple states that 17.5 is optimal. I normal do 18/6 as I feel even plants need alil zzz time. I'll link article if I can still find it... when I find it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I've cut back from 24/0 to 20/4. I certainly don't see any loss of bud production and my electric bill looks better..........lol!

Light more than 17.5 hrs doesn't help the plant anymore nor have I read that it hinders it either. I research I've seen simple states that 17.5 is optimal. I normal do 18/6 as I feel even plants need alil zzz time. I'll link article if I can still find it... when I find it.

Lol yea were gonna take your word ,u grow 100 plants your full of shit lol. U wanna bust our balls prove us wrong or keep quiet lol . Fucking people OMG

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
There's no need for that dagger.

It's all about DLI.
So saying 17.5 is optimal, it's simply not true without other variabilities.

Interesting stuff, but is it relevant?

I can run a 300 w light 24/0 or 2 x 300 w 12/12 for the same output effect.

I run 20/4 too, for the same reason to save. But it's just guessing.

What is relevant is Day Light Integral, DLI. if anyone knows what a good number is for auto flowers I'm listening

proof of what? Damaged stalks form what called a callus at the place of injury. Boosting flowering?? I highly doubt it! And anecdotal data from one plant explains nothing. Plants can however, react to damage in unusual ways.

Here is the proof I promised to show u all
f6902fd3031c9dbc2f2693d7c0e19023.jpg
67a688801c96d92277007dc063f422ba.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Back