This actually scares me! I can see them blowing out the sides of the tent. But I will get a nice new blade for the sawzall just in case :amazon:
If I can do it, it'll be a walk in the park for you!!

I'm gonna put on my big boy britches and give em hell! So excited about this one, more so than my first grow.

Super excited for the rambler Not sure what to expect other then some greatness about to be dropped upon my garden. Again appreciate this and can’t wait to get some beans wet.

Seeds are packaged up and ready for the mail. I’ll get them out tomorrow as I have all addresses now. I’m just as excited as you all. I really am. It’s an honor to have each of you test them, to me it’s the highest honor. Taking your time and money to grownsomething that I made. When you have so many choices out there.

My wife and I got a chuckle at the irony of the strain name being sent my way, Due to all of the Norse imagery around our house... Good call, FD, Good call.

Somethings are just meant to be mate. Glad I chose the ones I did for you. Sounds like they’ll fit in just fine and are headed home.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!

What you did with the last round was awesome

This actually scares me! I can see them blowing out the sides of the tent. But I will get a nice new blade for the sawzall just in case :amazon:

You’ll be just fine mate. You were hand selected by the best breeder and most influential cannabis loving person on site and I mean @Mossy not me

It's such an honor to be able to grow something that has had its history posted here! It's going to be one helluva good time :cheers:

It's such an honor to be able to grow something that has had its history posted here! It's going to be one helluva good time :cheers:
That’s what I love about it. And the first part of @FullDuplex post with that mindset from a Breeder u know it’s only coming out because it’s more then ready. Can I expect like a marbelized purple green bud. That would be cool. I wish u guys could’ve seen me when I found out I could test. My wife was laughing I was a hot mess walking around the house like did they mistake me for someone else I better hurry up and respond before the next one came saying sorry we thought u were someone else lol. I was gonna start some other beans but when I found out about this I held off. Best part for me it’s my virgin run as a tester with such a strain.

That’s what I love about it. And the first part of @FullDuplex post with that mindset from a Breeder u know it’s only coming out because it’s more then ready. Can I expect like a marbelized purple green bud. That would be cool. I wish u guys could’ve seen me when I found out I could test. My wife was laughing I was a hot mess walking around the house like did they mistake me for someone else I better hurry up and respond before the next one came saying sorry we thought u were someone else lol. I was gonna start some other beans but when I found out about this I held off. Best part for me it’s my virgin run as a tester with such a strain.

Yeah, I have been grinning for days. And the closer it gets to the time, the more nervous I am getting! It's going to be worth the wait. Gotta get in cheetah mode now, sit and wait until the time is right. Then hit the gas and go

These are magic beans for sure! I don’t mean Magic’s beans either, sorry guy.
We are going to have a blast running these I can feel it now. We have some guys that can really grow on the team now so look out!

These are magic beans for sure! I don’t mean Magic’s beans either, sorry guy.
We are going to have a blast running these I can feel it now. We have some guys that can really grow on the team now so look out!
Very true I’ve seen lots of beautiful plants come out of all your gardens. And the last run willie has with them wowzas

Back