i had this same mutation in white crack. it ended up pretty wispy but potent !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ohhhh potent me likey the sound of that ;) wispy not so much but can see already that bud is gonna be pretty leafy and interesting to say the least to trim.

Had a bit more of a dig around on this and looks like its called "fasciation" and occurs in polyploid plants that carry a extra set of chromosomes compared to the two sets usually found in Cannabis plants.

Ohhhh potent me likey the sound of that ;) wispy not so much but can see already that bud is gonna be pretty leafy and interesting to say the least to trim.

Had a bit more of a dig around on this and looks like its called "fasciation" and occurs in polyploid plants that carry a extra set of chromosomes compared to the two sets usually found in Cannabis plants.
Good to know, cheers mate. No doubt i will forget all that in a few hours though haha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Siamese leaf

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 120
@Spanglish :eek1: holy poop tea, that's a new one to me! What a freaky growth aberration,... she looks like a sea anenome trying to divide by fission! Noted on the terminology :thumbsup:

>>> @Kya Knight :cheers: ah, that's a cool looking example of this, thank you!

:smokeout: Cheers mates, thanks for adding this in... :slap: :slap:

@Spanglish :eek1: holy poop tea, that's a new one to me! What a freaky growth aberration,... she looks like a sea anenome trying to divide by fission! Noted on the terminology :thumbsup:

>>> @Kya Knight :cheers: ah, that's a cool looking example of this, thank you!

:smokeout: Cheers mates, thanks for adding this in... :slap: :slap:

Haha she is a super freak for sure, love the choice of words in your description they are the best i have heard for it yet :crying: Here are a few more pics of freak bud a couple of days ago now in week 12, should give up some good weight but am already having nightmares about trimming it. Also something i failed to mention in the first post are the flat stems on both mutant bud and the double header, about 2mm deep by 10mm across just like a green ribbon.

DSCF1149.JPG
DSCF1151.JPG
DSCF1153.JPG
DSCF1166.JPG
DSCF1168.JPG
DSCF1135.JPG
DSCF1138.JPG

:jointman: more righteous weirdness! She's filled in rather well actually,... I see what you mean about the funky ribbon stem, there's a similar one from stem partial-splitting buried in here someplace, but nothing like that must be! Post pics when it's harvest or smoke time and you can pull her apart to show,... dude, trimming that one, like shaving a hairy-ass leg, just sheer the leaves off and call it good! The density must be ridiculous, so watch for mold!
:hump: Thanks for the disco lights vid too, she's a beauty!... this was a freebie release, right? I thought I read something about WC being made again because she's so good and potent..?

:jointman: more righteous weirdness! She's filled in rather well actually,... I see what you mean about the funky ribbon stem, there's a similar one from stem partial-splitting buried in here someplace, but nothing like that must be! Post pics when it's harvest or smoke time and you can pull her apart to show,... dude, trimming that one, like shaving a hairy-ass leg, just sheer the leaves off and call it good! The density must be ridiculous, so watch for mold!
:hump: Thanks for the disco lights vid too, she's a beauty!... this was a freebie release, right? I thought I read something about WC being made again because she's so good and potent..?

Hey again bro thought you would enjoy those ;) Reckon she will be a 1oz cola but am gonna have to wait about another week to see, sure will be grabbing a fair few more pics especially breaking her up into a jar, gonna be a alien dissection kinda deal going on.

Good point about the mold especially with so many manky leaves on that branch, will keep a eye out for sure and cheers for the heads up. The comment about the manky leaves reminded about something else about the mutant growth also, she has had some minor defs as she finishes up mostly Ca as expected but those two branches in particular are tapping into their leaves way quicker than the rest of her growth, almost like there is more demand for nutes on the mutant branches, is a bit of food for thought.

Yeah she was a freebie i got a couple of years back now with my last Deep Blue C order, she came in at 28% THC on some buds tested a little bit back, so yeah @mephisto bought her back as a new limited edition strain in the catalogue but is not currently listed yet.

Peace brother and happy growing ;)

its all his fault
View attachment 875026
if it has white or walter in the name just get it and worry about it later.
:pighug:

Haha think he been sticking some of his blue crystals in me soil.

Deffo Walter dom i would say very Sativa leaning girl spear cola girl, had to tie up most the branches and even the main stem today, everything was leaning to the point she was nearly falling, her main is now bound to one of the poles of the tent lol

Back