billytimmy's revegging Auto..

any opinions on these flowers?, something seems off but they dont look male to me

IdzmmLw.jpg

KdLdnTS.jpg

9tTsA0X.jpg

Diagnosed by surffreak..:toke:

What's up buddy! @billytimmy Crazy looking calyxes! What you have is a revegging plant there, (single bladed leaves tell the story)

:bighug: Aunty, great idea luv! :greenthumb: This is perfect for the things that don't pigeon-hole well in the Defc. Pic Depot... might be we can have a few mysteries solved on occasion! Another vexing thing that's been difficult and anything but certain are Virus symptom pictures-- solid reliable diagnostic pics that is,... I've dug around quite a bit, and find only handful of them; this is compounded by the variability of them, type and strain depending, with associated typical symptoms...:shrug::doh::shrug:
:smoking: Okay, here's damn strange one! ..never seen anything like this before, and still an UKN... he said the leaves had a heard, dry texture... possible was getting CS treatment?

imag1470-jpg.528497
imag1469-jpg.528493

Aunty, great idea luv! :greenthumb: This is perfect for the things that don't pigeon-hole well in the Defc. Pic Depot... might be we can have a few mysteries solved on occasion!

It will help us build up our own database for the Problems not covered by the books...:thumbsup:

Another vexing thing that's been difficult and anything but certain are Virus symptom pictures-- solid reliable diagnostic pics that is,... I've dug around quite a bit, and find only handful of them; this is compounded by the variability of them, type and strain depending, with associated typical symptoms.

Is that the tobacco mosaic virus....or just chem burn..?

:smoking:...on that weird spotting pic, I dunno,...it doesn't fit viral symptoms, wrong kind of color break; I think I'll ask our breeders here if they've seen this reaction before to CS-- if that's what this is,...

Funny enough..I have seen it before..on an auto revege..I didn't click until surffreak mention the single leaf Clue..:coffee:..I've just seen your deficiencies thread in main section..do you want it moved there..?..I just stuck it here for reference..:biggrin:

... here's another I've seen before, but can't pin down,.... always on the lowers, and always the rapid wasting, proceeded by this odd discoloring pattern,...
img_20160224_115432-jpg.535152

img_20160224_115824-jpg.535154
img_20160224_115412-jpg.535151

:nono: ... here's another! --severe growth mutie, single terminal leaf, bilateral fusion of center leafet...
wp_20160301_15_19_19_pro-1-jpg.537437

wp_20160301_15_19_43_pro-1-jpg.537438

have had a couple anomolies, one genetic, one created by me torturing a plant with ignorance, no pics, when it happens again I'll record and post here

Back