Gnome Automatics Auto Cup at Camp Ruderalis, LillWaup WA

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
This is something that i havent dont in a while, a true journal. I am going to document the entire process here from the seedlings all the way through the actual event that is being held in my back yard this year.

Due to the COVID mess we weren't able to have one last year. This year however things are looking better. The event will be held the 6th-7th-8th in the hood canal at a oyster farm and resort. There will be all kinds of activities and i promise you if you make it up you wont regret it.

I will be entering the flower and the hash categories this year, if i get enough females to do what i want to do. Mainly focusing on the flower aspect i will be entering Anvil, Coal Miner's Daughter, and Bobby's Widow. I have been sponsored a bit for the grow and am happy to use some of the new tech as well as the soil that i received. Its based on what i like in an organic mix and feel the girls should do just fine in it.

So lets get started. You will see a lot in the pic but i will break it down.

The room
IMG_6885.jpg

As you can see there are a lot of flowering plants as well as seedlings in the room.

Left
Light : Forever Green Indoors Square 3 (300w draw and dimmable)
Plants: Black Label Cookies III from Brother Mendel's Selections Carrying Black Strap Seeds
Pots: 3/4 gal Honor Cannabis out of Colorado
Soil: Personal Organic Water only mix

Center
Light: Mars TS-1000 (150w draw and dimmable)
Plants: Anvil (Entries for the Cup)
Pots: 2 Gal Amazon Special
Soil: BioALL and BIOFlower. This is split between 4 pots to see who will do the best with autos (trial run with their soil BioAll vs BioFlower)

Right
Light: PhotonTek 600w Pro (610w draw and dimmable)
Plants: Bobby's Widow & Coal Miner's Daughter as seedlings and entries. Anvil finishing in the back.
Pots: Entries are 2 gal maxsisun pots from Amazon anvil is in 1 gal pots of the same brand
Soil: Tri-Layer blend. BioStart/BioAll/BioFlower. Split into thirds in the pots to try and catch all stages of growth

The Bio365 soil and the PhotonTek Light were sponsored additions to the room. These were sent to me to test and review and give feedback on what they can and will do with autos.

Bio365 shipped a ton of soil to the house. Arrived on a semi when i was just expecting a few bags. Now i know how you guys felt with the pallets of nutes a few years back.
IMG_6766.jpg
IMG_6767.jpg

PhotonTek Light is pretty amazing in its design and quite the beast.
IMG_6574.jpg
IMG_6576.jpg
IMG_6578.jpg
IMG_6579.jpg

Well i hope to see a few of you there and if you have any questions let me know.

Looking forward to this show:cooldance::goodluck:
I'll admit that pallet of soil raised my pulse rate lol...it's always in short supply here.
Hey I didn't see in your post what month the Cup is. I don't imagine I'll be down that way but it's not completely out of the question

Looking forward to this show:cooldance::goodluck:
I'll admit that pallet of soil raised my pulse rate lol...it's always in short supply here.
Hey I didn't see in your post what month the Cup is. I don't imagine I'll be down that way but it's not completely out of the question

i think it'z in august...........but might be september...................but o' course, don't quote me on either o' thoze :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

I'm close, on Vancouver Island, so hope the border opens up :smoking:

Back