3 @davisgirl
davisgirl-jpeg.1054218

4 @Padawan1972
padawan1972-jpg.1054219

5 @Mañ'O'Green
man-o-green-jpg.1054220

contratz peeps
:pighug:

Ah............:bighug:.......Cheers @archie gemmill .....

You know......I'm pretty Certain someone predicted @The Mugwamp for a Win very..very early in the thread...and he came in and poo pood the idea................:eyebrows:....I'll see if I can Find it........

Thank you.......:bighug:

Ha ha Cheers @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:..you know it has been Killing me not knowing....:biggrin:

Damn...that lab test you got done on the [HASHTAG]#short stuff[/HASHTAG] high CDB cross.........Wow.........:bravo:

I Wish we could get Tests done like that...:pass:..I'd be spending all me pocket money.
I am the kinda person that just has to know. The price is not too bad at $55 and $6 to mail it to them. I am very happy with the results and now that the cure is well underway the fragrance is very good. Fruity pebbles forward with a little citrus and pine then cookie dough. I have pressed some rosin and it requires a higher temperature to get a good yield ~ 210°F/3 min. worked best. I will be making a vape cart today and will get back with a vape report later.

[HASHTAG]#dutch passion[/HASHTAG] ...?

[HASHTAG]#dutch passion[/HASHTAG] again...?

Oh Good @davisgirl :pass:..I Like me a couple of Ringers on the Staff Team....:crying:

Which cross...?

[HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#grapey walter[/HASHTAG]

Which cross @Mañ'O'Green ..?...:pass:

Oh Good @davisgirl :pass:..I Like me a couple of Ringers on the Staff Team....:crying:

Which cross...?

Can you believe it? :woohoo1: She’s a Dinafem White Widow XXL autoflower, day 80 in that pic. Still fattening up even now! :d5: :eyebrows:

Which cross...?

Magic Strains Bubba Trouble.

Ah............:bighug:.......Cheers @archie gemmill .....

You know......I'm pretty Certain someone predicted @The Mugwamp for a Win very..very early in the thread...and he came in and poo pood the idea................:eyebrows:....I'll see if I can Find it........

Thank you.......:bighug:
Believe me I'm shocked to win :yoinks: with it being my 2nd grow and not knowing what I'm doing half the time I can only put it down to beginners luck :shrug: [HASHTAG]#dutch passion[/HASHTAG] auto critical orange punch :pass:

Believe me I'm shocked to win :yoinks: with it being my 2nd grow and not knowing what I'm doing half the time I can only put it down to beginners luck :shrug: [HASHTAG]#dutch passion[/HASHTAG] auto critical orange punch :pass:
Congrats Mugwump! Well deserved, she’s a beauty. :bow: Looking at her, I will definitely be germinating some COP sooner than later. :thumbsup: My second grow too!

Is that right? Congrats for a job well done.
Thanks bro :d5: but really, she did the hard work, I just kept her fed and she did the rest herself:pass:

Congrats Mugwump! Well deserved, she’s a beauty. :bow: Looking at her, I will definitely be germinating some COP sooner than later. :thumbsup: My second grow too!
Thankyou DG :d5: yeah u can't go wrong with the COP, she's fairly easy to grow even for us novice's :rofl: a nice smoke and pretty strong too so I'm sure you'll be as pleased with her as much as I am :pass:

Back