General Battle of the Year 2019

Nice plant :pighug: I had 1 like that once :crying: Still can't believe I'm in the top 3, anyone would think I knew what I was doing :rofl: which is definitely not the case :pass:
Nice job Mugwump! :toke: She’s a beauty with those giant colas :d5:

Nice job Mugwump! :toke: She’s a beauty with those giant colas :d5:
Thankyou DG :d5: I'm glad I'm doing something right, somehow :rofl: 2nd grow and first time topping so I'm just happy she made it to harvest in one piece :pass:

Thankyou DG :d5: I'm glad I'm doing something right, somehow :rofl: 2nd grow and first time topping so I'm just happy she made it to harvest in one piece :pass:
Second grow! Me too! These crazy plants have been incredibly kind to us :d5: Good genetics makes it easy sometimes.

I don’t know Mugwump, I think the topping worked out. :rofl::worship::thumbsup:

Got any plans to take her down soon? She’s going to make you some fine fine smoke!

Second grow! Me too! These crazy plants have been incredibly kind to us :d5: Good genetics makes it easy sometimes.

I don’t know Mugwump, I think the topping worked out. :rofl::worship::thumbsup:

Got any plans to take her down soon? She’s going to make you some fine fine smoke!
I actually took her down on the 8th at day 76, so she's bin in jars for a couple of weeks or so, 103g so not a bad haul, a nice smoke and pretty strong so I'm pleased :woohoo1: she's got a slight citrusy orange smell at the mo which I'm hoping will get stronger with time :thumbsup: I'll definitely be topping the rest from now on as as they stay pretty short and it makes chopping an trimming a hell of a lot quicker and easier :rofl: and I'm all for that:pass:

@Mossy the Light Battle winners are:

ScreenHunter_192 May. 02 10.48.jpg

Cheers @STILLSMOKIN :pass:....we gt totally wiped out by the easter storms in Spain.

Just got our net switched back on today....:pass:.....

7am Good Friday...the TV went plink..then..pffft...pffft..pffft...all around the house..and every light..every socket and everything plugged in Blew...some sort of power surge...:shrug:

The through that night the storm took about 30-40 meters of fencing down...and all our satellite receivers were attached to the fence...

to make it worse...the main transmitter took a Hit too..so technicos were assigned to that as Priority over any customer damages.

Perfect Storm..........:nono:....Perfect flipping timing.....:doh:.....

Back