Status
Not open for further replies.
Autoseed rep told me they would have to remove my seeds from flat package but they would be protected. I am assuming they will somehow be identified as autoseed genetics :shrug:

Yes they will have the strain name on - keep your eyes out for anything weird arriving in the post, Clothing, souvenirs, random stuff....

Yes they will have the strain name on - keep your eyes out for anything weird arriving in the post, Clothing, souvenirs, random stuff....
Checking the mail box twice everyday like
c2c0ccbd8742f28cab4dcf54f254e859.jpg

Sent by a weed nerd

I forgot who is autoseeds battle manager so heres my germ pic View attachment 1046666
I volunteered to be @faded187 , but I'm not sure if I got the job yet! :shrug:

I went ahead and copied and pasted to the post marked with your name on Page 1 and I also marked you off GPS, (Germ Pic Submitted), on the 1st post! Btw, good luck! :headbang:

@Need4Weed I know you put your hand up for this and i dont remember reading different so untill i am instructed otherwise ima tag you in these updates.
20190418_221929.jpg
I outta have a good battle candidate in there somewhere. @Autoseeds.com thanks for the 2 strains :d5: I wasn't expecting that. Coming into this one with a weapon in both hands y'all :tang:see you on the front lines :amazon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back