Autoflower Barney's farm purple punch auto

growandshow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi I have just finished this strain and I must say I was very impressed I have dried it and it is now in jars ready to cure and I am happy to see the end product after.

I have tried the product and although it isn't cured yet it is very potent and tastes lovely it is a very fruity strain I wouldn't pin it to a type of taste as there are lots coming through.

I am interested to see the difference between this and the fastbuds purple punch but either way I was very happy with the results.

Good to see Barney’s autos performing well also. Ive grown a few of their photos and they have always done very well. Pics? Thanks for the review and if u have any photos?

I will pop some pictures up later buddy I will say though out of the 3 strains I grew this was definitely the best all the other 2 strains were lovely but this was something else if I left it 2 more weeks it would of turned purple the stem had purple tint In it already but when I looked with my loupe I could see she was ready and I had other plants to go in so it got the chop the potency the taste everything is there wouldn't say cloves though as description said it was just numerous fruity flavours hard to pin a single fruit lots going on there.

Back