Fast Buds Best insomnia strain

Odissey

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a sativa lover and a while ago I made a post about the best sativa strains. However, lately I have been experiencing some insomnia so now I would like to get some sleepy strain. What would you recommend for this purpose? I am considering Rhyno, GG, Blackberry, g14, nothern lights. Any suggestion?
Thanks!
Odissey

Everything affects everyone differently. I use for insomnia and auditory hallucinations. Right when I am about to sleep I will thing I hear my name or a loud thump that makes me wide awake. GG was good, I had some OG kush that worked well, Northern Lights wasn't really sleepy for me. Blueberry didn't work. Last two nights I had a Red Pop sample, not really good. I didn't like the taste of Blue Dream. I believe the ones that give me the best body high and make me feel heavy work the best. Good luck and have fun sampling.

Everything affects everyone differently. I use for insomnia and auditory hallucinations. Right when I am about to sleep I will thing I hear my name or a loud thump that makes me wide awake. GG was good, I had some OG kush that worked well, Northern Lights wasn't really sleepy for me. Blueberry didn't work. Last two nights I had a Red Pop sample, not really good. I didn't like the taste of Blue Dream. I believe the ones that give me the best body high and make me feel heavy work the best. Good luck and have fun sampling.
Best sleepy weed for me is Anvil by Mandalorian Genetics and 24Ct by Mephisto.

Best for me was 24 Carat by Mephisto, second best Bubba Kush from the store. I've tried most of the main contenders, but these were the best. 24C is in a class of its own in my opinion.

I found that for sleep, edibles are the best - more efficient use of weed, and the effects last through the night. I make canna oil with coconut oil, and put it in gelatin capsules. I take them an hour or so before bed. I don't usually have difficulty falling asleep, just staying there, so the effects actually come on after I am asleep, not much noticeable before.

Good luck with it.:pighug:

Best for me was 24 Carat by Mephisto, second best Bubba Kush from the store. I've tried most of the main contenders, but these were the best. 24C is in a class of its own in my opinion.

I found that for sleep, edibles are the best - more efficient use of weed, and the effects last through the night. I make canna oil with coconut oil, and put it in gelatin capsules. I take them an hour or so before bed. I don't usually have difficulty falling asleep, just staying there, so the effects actually come on after I am asleep, not much noticeable before.

Good luck with it.:pighug:
My sentiments exactly!!! Edibles or GDT at bedtime to carry you through the night. Dose a little before if you need help getting to sleep.

Sleep use is the main reason I grow.
My first grow of 24Carat produced some very sleepy medicine, my best ever.
So I grew it again with seeds from a non-mephisto source.
The plants got too tall, and I suspected they weren't really 24Carat, but I don't really know.
Sadly, those 2 plants produced some herb that wasn't very good for sleep.

I had a similar thing happen with mephisto StrawberryNuggets and Skywalker.
First grow was some of my best stuff ever, but the second grow was below average.

Ripley'sOG has been mephisto's sleepiest strain for me right now.
Northern lights works well for me.
I'm growing some BlackDomina and SugarBlackRose for sleep now.
FastBuds Blackberry was far below average in spite of its excellent sleep reputation.

But more than about 0.5% CBD ruins a strain for me for sleep.

CBD gummies work well for my wife.
10 to 20mg and she weighs 135 lbs.
Taken 30 minutes before bed.
(135 lbs..am I in shit for sharing this :doh:

Thanks a lot guys! I will check out the 24c! Any other honorable mentions?
Forgot to mention MK Ultra from the store. It was pretty much on par with Bubba Kush, but still nothing like a match for 24C.

Back