Fast Buds Best insomnia strain

When I go beyond 40mg of CBD, I get jittery.
I've found light doses of cbd are good to numb pain, but not to help sleep..
If you're in pain and don't sleep.
I'd recommend a 1:1 edible or known strain to smoke.

This is the accepted wisdom, but I'm not sure it's universally true.

I've been experimenting with this, and have gotten mixed results.
A Rocbud Passion Punch had 2 partial harvests separated by 1 week.
The earlier harvest, with just a few orange trichomes, is sleepier for me than the later harvested version.
A PacificSeeds Yumboldt plant showed no noticeable difference in batches harvested a week apart.

I would amend the "more amber is sleepier" dictum into "harvesting with little or no amber will yield speedier herb."
For many of us, THC is the sleepy stuff, not the CBN that it is claimed to degrade into.

I've also tried a double decarb to increase cbn, and the result was jittery, sleepless herb.
The second decarb apparently changed sleepy thc into un-sleepy cbn for me.
Well one must listen to their own body as we are all a bit different. I do believe that CBN is relaxing to many and sleep promoting. There is still much about the Herb we do not understand yet.

Wow I really like that this thread turned out into a healthy discussion. I am still amazed how friendly a community with access to herb can be. I think we will soon obtain many answers regarding this beautiful plant, but in the meantime anecdotal evidence is very valuable when there is so little open data regarding this subject.

Yesterday I got some Blueberry Kush and I must say it made me incredably drowsy. My partner fell asleep instantly! Looks like I have been overlooking indicas, time to diversify my stash :smoking:

Hey guys. Need your help. Sorry for reviving such an old thread. In short, I'm allergic to any kind of strain, but I still believe there should be something that could help me fall asleep. What would you recommend?

Didnt know it when I bought it but barneys farm peyote critical knocks me out cold. Its been nice as I too have been having trouble sleeping. But it makes me groggy waking up though, if I smoke too much. Im not sure if that's a result of harvest time or not though, or me just smoking too much. Its an 80% indica and it grows some beautiful flower too.

Edit

Didnt see the original post date lmao.

Hey guys. Need your help. Sorry for reviving such an old thread. In short, I'm allergic to any kind of strain, but I still believe there should be something that could help me fall asleep. What would you recommend?
Idk how edibles effect that but I would try some indica based edible, maybe something with a little cbd in it too.

I made FECO out of some OG kush to help my 80 years old mum insomnia.
She only had to eat a tiny blob to at last be able to fall asleep AND not awake at 4am ! :d5:
The more CBN in your oil/tincture/edible etc..., chances are that sleep will improve.

*edit
Missed the link, will keep an eye on it.

Last edited:

If you're alergic to all strains of cannabis, i'd visit a doctor for their advise. We're a Autoflowering Cannabis Cultivation site for medical use,.

Perhaps look into health supplement shops to see whats available.

Idk how edibles effect that but I would try some indica based edible, maybe something with a little cbd in it too.
I made feco out of some og kush to help my 80 years old mum.
She only had to eat a tiny blob to al last be able to fall asleep AND not awaking at 4am

This thread has become a clear and obvious CBD spam target (see the one post members cropping up .. and then a 1 post member replying with a link that blah blah b;ah)

I've given Hugo Allen the benefit of the doubt ... but i've got a healthy suspision that this is just how modern day spam works.

If you see links appearing from a member with one post - please reoprt it up for moderation

Many thanks
Blue
:toke:

My knockout med is Tincture of Indica using Auto BlueBerry Domina. WARNING: eliminates ALL dreams, good or bad.
I reckon it could be a blessing if you've PTSD
Recently are a fast buds blueberry and it is the most relaxing smoke I've ever had. Very mellow and smooth. Planet of the grapes is also a really good bedtime indica. Both perfect for bedtime.

My knockout med is Tincture of Indica using Auto BlueBerry Domina. WARNING: eliminates ALL dreams, good or bad.
I reckon it could be a blessing if you've PTSD
Yes and that is a reason why a do week long tolerance breaks - After 3 days I can dream again

Back