Fast Buds Best insomnia strain

I've been using sleep aids for several decades.
Eventually they all stop working very well, including marijuana.
For me, all MJ indica strains work about the same for sleep, and I rotate among about half a dozen of them.
I might get good sleep then bad sleep from the same strains used different nights.

Walmart Allergy Relief Medicine is an antihistamine that works well as an adjunct to MJ.
I used it for a long time by itself before starting MJ.

Last night along with my usual MJ dose, I tried half a pill of Restorol, a supposedly effective sleep aid, and if anything it harmed my sleep.
The night before half a pill of allergy relief medicine helped the MJ a lot.

Hi everyone,

I am a sativa lover and a while ago I made a post about the best sativa strains. However, lately I have been experiencing some insomnia so now I would like to get some sleepy strain. What would you recommend for this purpose? I am considering Rhyno, GG, Blackberry, g14, nothern lights. Any suggestion?
Thanks!
Odissey
Hemp butter is best for strong sleep disorders.
I have a serious chronic disease that causes me to wake up at night frequently. The butter works longer than marijuana inhaled into the lungs.
But you have to get used to slowly, starting from a small dose and it's best to give yourself some time after waking up before you get out of bed, because reaching the full state of waking up lasts longer. It is good to lie at least 15 minutes after opening your eyes and get up only when you are fully concentrated.

Back