Dragon Meds Black Dragons!

Here we go. I ordered from the portal with high hopes that in my 10 regs free I would get a dragon of some sorts but didn’t realize that the 6 reg goldwalker that was with my order counted towards my 10 free. I also got two autofem a yeti cbd from healing path and a spiritwalker. I have info on the cbd but don’t remember much about the spiritwalker. Does it have any dragon genes in it

There is a review of Spiritwalker posted on 9/23/2018 by fully automatic on the portal website. Does not mention anything about lineage, but might be some helpful info there to get you started @Mizzo81 .

Although they are documented in another thread, I thought I'd pop a pic in here of the current Black Dragon grow

Black Dragons pic1 -1-11-2019.jpg

LONG time since I've been in this thread. But Black Dragon will always be growing here, at least once a year! I've got 8 in the greenhouse and got some surprises! Like a couple 38 inch tall, multi branch lady I've never seen indoors! and the usual budsicles........ only they are 22" tall! Its going to be an outstanding Black Dragon Harvest!

The plants along the south edge of the bed are all black Dragon

These plants are F4

View attachment 926720 View attachment 926721
full
Hidden deep in the dragons

Back