Indoor BlackJack and Shot Adrenaline grow

thanks inh. i don't own a pair of scales but i'm thinkin about getting some just to see what i get off of these. i've been growing clones for the past few years and this is my first try with autos and they by far outperform the other.

Hells yeah, JasL. Those are looking awesome man. Keep it up. :D

Edit: I threw some Rep+ your way for a good job and good pictures. :thumbs:

Has anyone else here ever grown shot adrenaline? It's a cross between original skunk and white dwarf. I think it really has the capability to be a large producer and the thc is supposed to be 21%.

Thanks Squid !!!:booya: I'll smoke one with ya on that:smokebuds:

No problem. And word. :toke::toke::smokebuds:

Here's a quick day 46 update. The first two shots are Pakistan Ryder I just started in 3l airpots. The bubble bucket is a S.A.D. about a week old. I'm trying Dutch Master Gold One series for my nutes on that one. The next shots are Black Jack and SA. I wish I could share the smell of these babies over the web because it is just wonderful ! Hope you enjoy 044.jpg045.jpg046.jpg047.jpg048.jpg049.jpg050.jpg051.jpg052.jpg053.jpg

HOLY SMOKE :drool:
Which one is this monster - SA?
83046d1335792424-blackjack-shot-adrenaline-grow-053.jpg

Yeah I think this will be the last time I bring her out of the tent. My arms are still sticky from carrying her out lol !

I got this one as a freebie from single seed centre. Imagine my surprise when she started turning into the monster she is. It's one from Samsara seeds and I will definitely be growing this again. It smells like strawberries and pineapples.

Stone I went through your thread today and you have some real beauties yourself:clap:

Back