Indoor BlackJack and Shot Adrenaline grow

013.jpg014.jpg015.jpg016.jpg Day 53 update. Sorry it's just some bud shots but they're getting too big to bring out of the tent now. First is SA, second and third are Blackjack. The last pic is of the "jungle" in my tent. I am a week into flush now and already starting to see some yellowing and the buds look like they are about two weeks from being finished ( I hope )

Lookin good man! Looks like a couple weeks and your in the bud!

Sorry I didn't include any pics from the SA but i had a major accident in my tent yesterday and I'm still sick. My led fell and the plant broke the fall. Broke about half the limbs off:cry: oh well it was almost finished anyway

Sorry to hear it bro :no: Hope your LED is ok.
BJ looks great :drool:
How old is she?

It's all at 55 days. I left the undamaged part of the SA to finish out and I've already trimmed and hung the broken stuff. Thankfully the led was undamaged. It had a good cushion to land on lol. Right now I'm getting ready to make some bubble hash from the trimmings:booya:

Day 58 update. Almost there !!! I think I'm gonna get the SA next weekend. Probably two more weeks on the Blackjack.286.jpg287.jpg288.jpg289.jpg290.jpg First pic BJ. Pics 2 & 3 SA. Last 2 BJ

Just read through your grow man awesome looking plants man.I think im going to order me some of them blackjack seeds gonna give mi5 a go this next time but i think blackjack and AKR will be my third set of autos.Thanks for the info on the HPS bulbs man :peace:

Back