Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
SeedBank :

Name Sweet Seeds

Strain:

Name Auto Bloody Skunk

Did it autoflower?: Yes at day 22ish

Soil/hydro:

Description Soil (Biobizz light mix with extra perlite and worm castings)

Nutes:

Description Advanced Nutrients pH perfect Grow, Micro & Bloom plus Voodoo Juice, B52, Big Bud, Overdrive, Grotek pro-silicate & cal mag plus molasses.

Light (kind and schedule): 600W HPS on 18/6 (24/0 for veg)

Description

From seed to harvest date: 2 plants - 1 was day 67, 1 on day 73

Dry Yield: Scales were buggered but a shade over 2 oz each

High/Effect Duration: Its not the strongest weed I have ever grown. A mild, relaxing day time smoke that lets me get stuff done, but zones me out every so often. It creeps up on you and fades away slowly.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description Quite simply the most gorgeous plants I have ever grown, and the finished product is stunning:
alwaysautos-albums-bloody-skunk-sweet-trainwreck-picture415739-2015-01-23-10-54-04-copy.jpg

alwaysautos-albums-bloody-skunk-sweet-trainwreck-picture416949-2015-01-27-14-40-53-copy.jpg

THE GROWTH: *****

Description Easy to grow. Very predictable as I always find with Sweet Seeds genetics. They veg quickly, start to flower at 2.5-3 weeks, and are ready to come down at day 70 give or take.

The buds lost a massive amount of weight when dried, they are quite light and fluffy which surprised me because they felt very dense prior to harvest.

THE SMELL: *****

Description This is tricky. This strain is without doubt the most offensive weed I have ever grown. When it was growing there wasn´t a lot of smell. When I harvested them, the stink of diesel, cheese, and pine disinfectant was outrageous. Its mellowed somewhat in the jars, but is still very obnoxious. It now smells like rotting fruit that has had bleach poured onto it with delightful undertones of blue cheese!

My better half does not like this strain at all. She cannot handle the smell, and because of this I´m gonna cure it for a long time in the hope that it mellows some more.

THE SMOKE: ***

Description Produces smooth and creamy lungfuls when ripped in a bong

THE HIGH: ***

Description Creeps up on you. Starts off behind the eyes and then settles into a gentle, quite energetic buzz. Its very much a functional high. It will get you through a day at work without anyone realising!

THE TASTE: ****

Description Tastes better than it smells - very skunky!

This strain confuses me. I have never grown anything so beautiful. It truly was a pleasure to grow, but the smell and potency are not quite right for my needs. Having said that, I will grow it again (I fancy putting one in a hempy bucket to see if that reduces the offensiveness of the smell and increases the density!). I don´t have any seeds left so it will be a while, but I´ll be back for more soon!

Link to grow diary:
https://www.autoflower.org/f142/bloody-skunk-sweet-trainwreck-39191.html

:slap: great report great grow! :Sharing One:

Nice report bro :d5:

Good detail... Interesting about the smell yours had, I had two different phenos but neither were like that. My second BS is actually the best smelling buds I've had, a very sweet berry smell :grin:

This is definitely a strain that's worth growing out a few times. :thumbs:

Nice Report! My experience is like Han's in the odor department. Mine had a nice grapey smell and taste. It seems that all of the Red Family come out loose and fluffy like yours. I just harvested Devil Cream and they developed the same way.

Nice report bro :d5:

Good detail... Interesting about the smell yours had, I had two different phenos but neither were like that. My second BS is actually the best smelling buds I've had, a very sweet berry smell :grin:

This is definitely a strain that's worth growing out a few times. :thumbs:

It is strange with the smell - I´ve grown plenty of skunk varieties in my time but this one is off the charts!

Thanks for the rep too bro - very good of you!:Sharing One:

Nice Report! My experience is like Han's in the odor department. Mine had a nice grapey smell and taste. It seems that all of the Red Family come out loose and fluffy like yours. I just harvested Devil Cream and they developed the same way.

I´ve had mixed experiences with the Red Family - some have been very light and fluffy (particularly Devil Cream), but others have been dense as anything (Black Cream, Dark Devil). They are gorgeous to look at regardless! :drool:

Nice report Always!!

I got 2 different phenotypes (purple and green) and the green one definately has more shades of Limonelle. I'm currently giving it all a cure, but have been a bit confused by the smells myself.

I'm not smelling "skunk" yet, but i see where you're going with the rotton fruit and bleach lol - Not unpleasant, and the smoke is very flavourful.

My first couple of sweet seeds grows, the buds where a little "airy" - but since i upgraded to a good LED and been using PK bloom boosters (Dutch pro explode), Mine have been pretty solid to the touch.

I'll get a report up soon, but my early notes on taste and smell is

Kinda, Cedar wood, and churchy spicy inscence with a hint of lemon and some kush type sweetness.

Back