SSSC Bob does SSSCSAA 2022!!! - Sweet Bourbon Kush Auto & Fat Pete's Cookies Auto

Yes, and thanks for the tag! They gave the right guy some great seeds. Your grows have been excellent to watch and you did SSSC right with your Elephant. I know these will be killers too!

I think @blue had a very nice Pete Cookie in the recent past

Yes, and thanks for the tag! They gave the right guy some great seeds. Your grows have been excellent to watch and you did SSSC right with your Elephant. I know these will be killers too!

Hey! Good Memory!

Yeah, the grow before last was a fat petes cookie - it was VERY ncie .. I smoked it for about 5 months and didn't get bored of it, every time was a delight!

Here's the grow thread- it's only 4 pages long which is unusual for me ... quite a quick one i think - sixty something days.

Good luck with the grow, I'm sure you'll rock it bob ^_^

:vibe:

Last edited:
Thanks fellow stoners:bighug:
I indeed feel very honored to be growing SSSC genetics...Again!! :bow:

Yeah Ellephant was fun to grow. Loads of sticky icky trichomes.
I'll try my best to do you guys proad :cheers:

Incredibly generous of SSSC I would say. :worship: :thanks:
It is indeed :d5:

Hey! Good Memory!

Yeah, the grow before last was a fat petes cookie - it was VERY ncie .. I smoked it for about 5 months and didn't get bored of it, every time was a delight!

Here's the grow thread- it's only 4 pages long which is unusual for me ... quite a quick one i think - sixty something days.

Good luck with the grow, I'm sure you'll rock it bob ^_^

:vibe:
Where do you think I'm heading right now? :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

AutoBobje

How did you like the smoke of Elephant? If you have pain, did it help?
To be honest. It didn't do much for the pain directly like a strong Indica might do, but the combination of high CBD (probably some CBD Haze variety) and high THC (Auto Ultimate) does relaxes me in such a way that I don't need to take a muscle relaxant. :d5:
I did make a lot of bubble hash from the trimmings and second choice buds and got 50 (or so) grams of primo hash which didn't want to stay solid at room temperature! and also pressed some nice rosin from it. Let's say vaping those high concentrations of cannabinoids does gets the trick done, but just don't try to get stoned afterwards by using any other strain as it didn't work for me. Probably the high CBD content floods your system so the receptors are all docked with cannabinoids and can't receive the THC molecule. Or it's something else...But that's just my stoned brain trying to explain something I absolutely have no clue about :shrug:

Last edited:
Germination
Hey everyone. :toke:

Look who's up and running :thumbsup:
20211213_224308_small.jpg

Both emerged some time yesterday. Let's hope I don't fuck these little beauties up :goodluck:
20211213_224316_small.jpg

Back