Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Battle open to anyone with [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] Autos......and fast flowering [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] Photos.

Anyone wanting to join in....drop your name here....:amazon:

Battle Manager: @TheMongol
Team Leader: @TheMongol

Auto-Team:

@Dabber
@Only1Sky
@pop22
@faded187Cheese XXL
@Quentin3176
@MesaBoogie
@Mavadines

Photo-Team:

@F.N.
@captcold
[USER=37623]@CTb1

@Vlad The Inhaler
@islandgrower
@RivetGrrl
@jb_moviefan

Seeded:
@AJrexxx

Week 1 updates February 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates February 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates February 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates February 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice March 1st -2nd
Week 5 updates March 1st - 7th
Week 6 updates March 8th - 14th
Week 7 updates March 15th - 21st
Week 8 updates March 22nd - 28th
Week 9 updates March 29th - April 4th
Week 10 updates April 5th - 11th
Week 11 updates April 12th - 18th
Week 12 updates April 19th - 25th
Final Pics Due April 26th - May 1st

771468.gif

Confirmed: :bong:

@Dinafem-Mark is sponsoring the [HASHTAG]#dinafemphotogrowers[/HASHTAG] to beat the [HASHTAG]#dinafemautogrowers[/HASHTAG]

7a713051d93c6d75bf6fae565d1b92ca65d86050_hq.gif

[HASHTAG]#dinafemphotogrowers[/HASHTAG] to be sponsored must be EU or Canadian!:shrug:

1.Leg [HASHTAG]#photogrowers[/HASHTAG] will grow the new strain " Quick Critcal " starts 1.Feb
2. Leg [HASHTAG]#photogrowers[/HASHTAG] will grow the new strain " Quick Kush " starts 1. May
3. Leg [HASHTAG]#photogrowers[/HASHTAG] open starts 1. Sept.

Any growmedium and any lights.....:hookah:

@Ripper is the [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] and will announce a battle code 2 weeks before battle start.:pass:[/USER]

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to enter all the battles and trying to figure out a way so I'm :wall: trying to figure out how the hell I can pull it off
Dabber let me help you to relax, first take a deep [HASHTAG]#bowl[/HASHTAG] and inhale, inhale and another time inhale....cough, exhale!:pass:
Now take a seat on your couch and take a deep chill about you winning all battles at once:headbang: if there is a willing a way to be found, or what?

Dabber let me help you to relax, first take a deep [HASHTAG]#bowl[/HASHTAG] and inhale, inhale and another time inhale....cough, exhale!:pass:
Now take a seat on your couch and take a deep chill about you winning all battles at once:headbang: if there is a willing a way to be found, or what?

Dont know about the winning part :crying: I'm fixing to roll 1:pass: just came back from the garden and I just might be able to pull this off. I like the fellowship the battles bring win or loose :pighug:

Hoooo..hoooo.........:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:..for Year we've watched Autoflowers come up to Meet photoperiods on size/harvest....now we have photos equalling Auto harvest times....this IS going to be Interesting.

@Dinafem-Mark ...:bighug:....woo hoo..............:bravo:

I want to enter all the battles and trying to figure out a way so I'm :wall: trying to figure out how the hell I can pull it off

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back