I get a good deal of pleasure out of helping AFN members enjoy our craft; so you are all very welcome. The plant I had in this battle was just not photogenic and the competition just too tough. I am so proud of the farmers you have become and I am so grateful for the things I have learned from all of you. This is a picture of the ulterior motive:

bt1.jpg

Rosin pressed from Bubba Trouble.

I get a good deal of pleasure out of helping AFN members enjoy our craft; so you are all very welcome. The plant I had in this battle was just not photogenic and the competition just too tough. I am so proud of the farmers you have become and I am so grateful for the things I have learned from all of you. This is a picture of the ulterior motive:

View attachment 1054302
Rosin pressed from Bubba Trouble.
I am coming over today to partake in some of that, now where is my wallet gotta buy a plane ticket to somewhere, lol. Got me some Magic strains going and in Sept. I know I will be running a Magic strain on Lighting comp, BLo (hopefully not a male, well at least for the comp, I really do need a few males though :thumbsup:). Great looking Rosin, my mouth is watering. What do ya use for a press, I am in the market soon for one and just recently been looking.

Thanks Also For Tha Comp. Awesome time and hopefully ya got all the info ya needed. Are you compiling the info?

I am coming over today to partake in some of that, now where is my wallet gotta buy a plane ticket to somewhere, lol. Got me some Magic strains going and in Sept. I know I will be running a Magic strain on Lighting comp, BLo (hopefully not a male, well at least for the comp, I really do need a few males though :thumbsup:). Great looking Rosin, my mouth is watering. What do ya use for a press, I am in the market soon for one and just recently been looking.

Thanks Also For Tha Comp. Awesome time and hopefully ya got all the info ya needed. Are you compiling the info?

I built my own 6 Ton rosin press for less than $200. Then I added a pneumatic jack for another $180. It hurt my back to pump the handle for a couple of hours. You need a drill press and long drill bits along with some other tools and the skill to use them.

jack2.jpg
jack3.jpg

I take spells of wanting to work with the data and spells when I don't. Right now I am in don't mode but will be compiling some info soon.

I have had no complaints about miscounting so it is official.

View attachment 1055729

Thank you @Mañ'O'Green :applause::applause::applause:..for making this Battle Happen....

Nice Plus Rep from me...:amazon:..Thank You.

CONGRATULATIONS @Iriee Vibez ......Knew you were getting a Place two weeks in with your girl...:cheersmate::cheersmate::cheersmate:

:applause::applause::applause:

I have my Eyes on you.......

Well Done..Big Field.....:applause:

CONGRATULATIONS @Wawashell ..:applause::applause::applause:
2 Places already huh......?....and we are just on the first leg...:watering:..Damn Good Growing

CONGRATULATIONS @jb_moviefan ..:applause::applause::applause:

You moved up a Place too huh...Dark Horses....eyes out....:pass:

CONGRATULATION @Mizzo81 :applause::applause::applause:
You were a Given from the start...:amazon:...Great Gladiator....

CONGRATULATIONS @davisgirl :applause::applause::applause:Taking one for the Staff Team....

:growing::growing::growing::growing::growing:

Great Battle Everyone.Thank You..:applause::applause::applause:

Thanks @Mossy! The winning plant was a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG! Enjoying her even better in my bowls!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back