Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having this nightmare lately where customs is splitting up our seeds and having their own internal cannabis competition. Faded and Mavadines are in the background smoking fatties and teaching them how to FIM and LST. It's just not right!

Great scenario! :d5: I was gonna add something about other seized substances and methods of seizure but I might get banned:crying:

Hm, don't worry girl you and @F.N. have extended start date @Dinafem-Mark can you help Canadian growers?

I can brother. All seeds have been sent out to all members that passed me their details :thumbsup:

With Canada and USA we can't send tracked as "officially" we don't ship. Others have started to land. Give it a little more time and if they do not arrive I'll buy them in the UK and send again tracked :pass:

Sorry for the delay all. Seed will land in confident in that :pass:

Keep me posted please :bong:

All the best

Mark..

@Mossy @TheMongol
I think I have an Auto Entry.... Amnesia XXL Auto.... I hope these photo's are good enough for now?
Amnesia XXL Auto.jpg
IMG_5497.jpg

I can brother. All seeds have been sent out to all members that passed me their details :thumbsup:

With Canada and USA we can't send tracked as "officially" we don't ship. Others have started to land. Give it a little more time and if they do not arrive I'll buy them in the UK and send again tracked :pass:

Sorry for the delay all. Seed will land in confident in that :pass:

Keep me posted please :bong:

All the best

Mark..
Thank you Mark, if this thread is locked I will message you direct to let you know. I'm confident they will be here early this week as I've ordered from seed banks many times and never had an issue, just sometimes there was a delay. :pass:

I've been having this nightmare lately where customs is splitting up our seeds and having their own internal cannabis competition. Faded and Mavadines are in the background smoking fatties and teaching them how to FIM and LST. It's just not right!
Lmfao. Thats some funny shit there

And i wouldnt think seeds are illegal in canada now anyways so you shouldnt have to worry about customs seizing them
Thank you Mark, if this thread is locked I will message you direct to let you know. I'm confident they will be here early this week as I've ordered from seed banks many times and never had an issue, just sometimes there was a delay. :pass:

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

And i wouldnt think seeds are illegal in canada now anyways so you shouldnt have to worry about customs seizing them

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'
Well Technically they are, but customs, police etc. are still often unsure about what to do about things here as it's still early days. They could possibly consider the border to be a zone where the lines are blurred.
But I doubt over a package of a few seeds would they get that anal. I'm just rather skeptical about most things until something is proven rock solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back