Sure, Missy! used Kind LED during veg and Rapidled cobs and Chilled logic puck for flowering. @manogreen was great in collecting this data along with lighting schedule, wattage, and nutrients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sure, Missy! used Kind LED during veg and Rapidled cobs and Chilled logic puck for flowering. @manogreen was great in collecting this data along with lighting schedule, wattage, and nutrients.

Oooh....oooh....oooh....:frog:..disaster avoided.....I'm glad I didn't step into that one in this Battle.....
I nearly just put you down as COB's...I might have got lynched...:shooty:

Thank you..:pass:..it is Up now...

What on earth is a Chilled Logic Puck...?

Oooh....oooh....oooh....:frog:..disaster avoided.....I'm glad I didn't step into that one in this Battle.....
I nearly just put you down as COB's...I might have got lynched...:shooty:

Thank you..:pass:..it is Up now...

What on earth is a Chilled Logic Puck...?

Lol! It's just a new LED board. A collaboration between Chilled and Rapidled. It looks like this.
8988B7BA-2177-46C9-9AF1-A2A8F697304B-2351-00000166A6C82CB1.png

Lol! It's just a new LED board. A collaboration between Chilled and Rapidled. It looks like this.
View attachment 1057316

Ha ha Cheers..:bighug:..I had to knock the post into RP's for a Translation.....:crying:

A New type of LED..?...how did it perform...?....

She says laughing her head off coz you just got First Place...:biggrin:...but I've never Heard of them before...

I don't get out much....:pass:...and if it involves high tech....I morph out to a Technosaurus...:biggrin:

Yes, I thought it worked! Lol! I also like it because it isn't adjustable between 0 and 100 watts from the wall, so I can give the plants exactly what they can handle, and nothing more. The low heat also helps with my summer temp issues. .

Yes, I thought it worked! Lol! I also like it because it isn't adjustable between 0 and 100 watts from the wall, so I can give the plants exactly what they can handle, and nothing more. The low heat also helps with my summer temp issues. .

Glad I popped in here, I just looked these up and they have a Canadian site.
Do you run them at 100W when you are in bloom?
I got two Cobshop lights I love them but two of these lights would compliment well I think.

View attachment 1057316
That board was designed by Growmau5 at ChilLed but they farmed it out to RapidLed for retail sales to concentrate on the commercial part of their business. We tried to get them onsite but was too difficult to work with.

Glad I popped in here, I just looked these up and they have a Canadian site.
Do you run them at 100W when you are in bloom?
I got two Cobshop lights I love them but two of these lights would compliment well I think.

Hey Riv, yes, I have run at 100W in bloom. I want to give the plants all they could handle, but usually had to pull back. The GB’s liked it at about 75W. I use two flowering cobs in there also, remember. So it’s a lot of light. The plants buds love the combination though.

Hey Riv, yes, I have run at 100W in bloom. I want to give the plants all they could handle, but usually had to pull back. The GB’s liked it at about 75W. I use two flowering cobs in there also, remember. So it’s a lot of light. The plants buds love the combination though.

Yes I looked up your grow and see you are running 62.5W per foot squared, that is impressive!
I can't do that in my larger grow space so trying to make the best option.
I heard autoflowers don't need as much light as photos but it's a mixed answer for it.

Yeah, it’s easy to overpower my small space with lights. I find its better to have more than I need though, so I can pull back if necessary. So far, I haven’t had to use the full flowering wattage.

Back