Status
Not open for further replies.
No @Rollin_along ..this Battle will be Played in the Biggest Battle thread...:headbang:..but we update the weekly updates into here..
this is just Team HQ until the Big one Opens...:amazon:
mossy so will a lot of these all join into the general battle or all be there own separate one as normal

Ah @Bigg Al ...you are growing with your own Bomb Seed and testing at the same time aren't you....?
Yes...sorry I haven't added the volunteers in yet...:headbang:

I was suppose to get the seeds for the 2018 grow battle but the seeds wasn't going to reach me in time for that grow and bomb seeds ask me to wait until the next battle.

No @Rollin_along ..this Battle will be Played in the Biggest Battle thread...:headbang:..but we update the weekly updates into here..
this is just Team HQ until the Big one Opens...:amazon:

@Mossy & @Team Leaders... Respect:worship:

How the Feck you understand all this, I'm an old stoner and it's conuffusin the Bejesus out of me :shrug:

I'm sure someone will hold my hand when we get underway and point me as to what and where... etc.:smoking:

@Mossy & @Team Leaders... Respect:worship:

How the Feck you understand all this, I'm an old stoner and it's conuffusin the Bejesus out of me :shrug:

I'm sure someone will hold my hand when we get underway and point me as to what and where... etc.:smoking:

Me Sorry @Frogster ...at first I Thought I could add all the Teams to the Big Battle thread....but it got too confusing...so I had to split it down.

Each Team now has a HQ thread ..so they can do their pre-battle Buzz.....then when the Big thread opens...we all move over there...

Seeds arrived safely...

View attachment 989137

Grow Kit (Tent may change)

Lights indoor only nowadays
Lumatek Digital Dimmable Pro System, 600W 400v
600w 400v Dual spectrum enhanced bulb
600w Mars Hydro LED (old style), for side fill if required

Tent

4ft x 4ft x 6ft Tent (but I am looking to fit another in before Feb start)
Using Autopot system, Dual Grow & Bloom Res, Airdomes

Ferts

Ferro Nutrients (Regional Adjusted) Charge, Plant Magic Mycorrhizae, Mammoth P
Soil & Pebbles, (Canna Terra Pro) - and a few secret additives :biggrin:

How long growing
25 years on and off outdoor (with mixed results), 5 years indoor
@Mossy

Well damn that was quick. Mine are just now leaving the UK...
Screenshot_2018-12-19-15-48-36.png

mossy so will a lot of these all join into the general battle or all be there own separate one as normal

@St. Tom Most of them going into the Big one.....

@Mossy

Well damn that was quick. Mine are just now leaving the UK...View attachment 989280

:d5:

Yep, Iv'e got the 5 autos from Bomb Seeds that are available through Attitude.

Excellent..you are on the Team....:headbang:

Since this one is going in the Big Battle...would you like to me to put you on Seed Team Training...?

If you Complete the Battle...fill in all your weekly updates..:amazon:...you will get a place on the seed team and qualify for the sponsored seed places later in the year.

@St. Tom Most of them going into the Big one.....

:d5:

Excellent..you are on the Team....:headbang:

Since this one is going in the Big Battle...would you like to me to put you on Seed Team Training...?

If you Complete the Battle...fill in all your weekly updates..:amazon:...you will get a place on the seed team and qualify for the sponsored seed places later in the year.

I would like that very much, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back