krispykoko69

New User
Reaction score
hello . im a bit confused on which to pic in my line of additives
im growing a mephisto line autoflower in 70/30 coco brick/ perlite with a few scoops of alfalfa meal

_ Recharge by real growers
_ Megacrop 2

_ jus wondering if i should get bud explosion or sweet candy for my grow . am looking to get a sweet potent bud with a very good yield.
thanks!

One of those products claim to do what you are looking for... One doesn't. I think you answered your own question, lol. Just keep in mind that 90% of what you're looking for is determined by genetics, not an additive.

Your going to have to wait on the Sweet Candy cause they are out of stock of the 1000 gram bag at the moment.

They’re both pk boosters now. BE for sterile hydro and sweet candy for soil Or whatever. Since you’re using recharge you’ll probably like the benefits of sweet candy

I’m only using newest MC and new sweet candy this round and flowers r fat dense and heavy. Frosty terpy oily hits all the checks.

did you adjust the ph in your water at all?
Doing this with MC (and any other) base nutes will depend on your water. Do you know your water's EC/ppm and pH?

I get by rather well in coco/perlite with chlorinated Eastern US river water with pH >7 and ppm >225 without pHing, but I could just be lucky. MC is rather forgiving and adaptable, seemingly isn't all that adversely affected by pH being off somewhat. But since you ask, suggesting uncertainty or inexperience, the best advice is to pH your feed.

Back