Outdoor Chillfred's Autoflower-Portal Greenhouse journey

ChillFred

Medical Stoner
Reaction score
Hey AFN! Im back with a greenhouse project... ill be using no artificial light at all for these Autoflower portal babies. They will be started indoors, in my window together with my veggies for the first couple of weeks. Since its an Auto mix, i wont be able to distinguish strains but ill still be keeping the healthiest male for seeds. Maybe someone in our community can help me recognize the strains...?

These were freebies i got when i ordered Stone Dragons, and notice how it says " 10 regular seeds " but when you count them in the next picture there are 11!! Thanks guys!!
20160418_222948.jpg

20160418_223122.jpg

Peace out AFN!!

@trailanimal glad to have you along man. Havent grown a plant without artificial light for atleast 5 years, so im a bit nervous. But i know it works fine lol. I noticed they had some crazy 420 offers on the portal, maybe ill place an order. Im gonna take a look and see if i can find ur AU and see how its doing. Thanks for stoppin by.
peace!

You know I'll be here for the journey...I'm still considering trails advice on getting the greenhouse back together,we are under a blanket of snow again!!!!

You know I'll be here for the journey...I'm still considering trails advice on getting the greenhouse back together,we are under a blanket of snow again!!!!
Always welcome to join the ride bro!! You have snow?! Damn. Im thinking these go in the greebhouse at around 4 weeks old. As long as temps in my greenhouse dont drop under 10c at night, i should be safe.. Im keeping them small, the females are getting a maximum of 7L pots so its manageable and discreet. But first they gotta get there, previous years ive started them under HPS for 4 weeks but this year the window just has to do. Thanks for stoppin by!
Peace

Always welcome to join the ride bro!! You have snow?! Damn. Im thinking these go in the greebhouse at around 4 weeks old. As long as temps in my greenhouse dont drop under 10c at night, i should be safe.. Im keeping them small, the females are getting a maximum of 7L pots so its manageable and discreet. But first they gotta get there, previous years ive started them under HPS for 4 weeks but this year the window just has to do. Thanks for stoppin by!
Peace
The weather here is unpredictable and snow can be the norm well into may( even snowed on 4th July one year) but the greenhouse helps a lot ,I should be starting mine indoors now so they will be ready,,I have about 12 seeds then I'm empty,I am looking at ordering seeds this week tho

@stepside the more, the merrier!. Take a hit of this :pass:and sit back and enjoy the show!

@budelee id love to see you try to mainline an auto soon!! So get something sturdy, that can take a proper beating!! I thought colorado had a better climate than here but i guess i was wrong!! Peace

@stepside the more, the merrier!. Take a hit of this :pass:and sit back and enjoy the show!

@budelee id love to see you try to mainline an auto soon!! So get something sturdy, that can take a proper beating!! I thought colorado had a better climate than here but i guess i was wrong!! Peace
You got it!! My next plant will be an automazzar and it will be main lined ,I'm thinking bout changing my lights back to 24/0 for that experiment tho,it/they will need all the power the artificial sun can give em..I should be ready to try two of them in about a week,I seriously have to order seeds,but I have enough to get this project going ..hey,that would be a good challenge for the challenge thread,I don't think it would have many takers tho,I've got balls of steel,well one steel one anyway...kidding....I will run that thread separately from my others...

Back