Auto Seeds Citradelic Sunset Auto ?

arquette

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I bought some seeds from Multiverse Beans. I received promotional seeds along with what I ordered. Those seeds a in a vial marked Citradelic Sunset Auto. I cannot find Citradelic Sunset Auto on Ethos Seeds website. Are these mislabeled photos ? I do not want to grow them with my auto's I am getting ready to start if they are photo's. Any help appreciated.

I got a 3 pack with an order from NASC and none of the 3 germinated. Just a heads up. They were labeled as autos so I’m sure they are.

I bought some seeds from Multiverse Beans. I received promotional seeds along with what I ordered. Those seeds a in a vial marked Citradelic Sunset Auto. I cannot find Citradelic Sunset Auto on Ethos Seeds website. Are these mislabeled photos ? I do not want to grow them with my auto's I am getting ready to start if they are photo's. Any help appreciated.

No, if it’s labeled that and you got from a legit retailer like MVB it’ll be an auto. When Ethos redid their website the freebies became a biatch to find. You have to go into their Events & News page, then there’s a tab/selection for the Freebies.

797FDB2A-55FD-45CB-BA6F-B4D2E288EF74.jpeg

Back