Photography Coal miners daughter F5

...and some old UEL photo regs
That's where I'm heading...Hopefully 🤞
But first I need to get a hang of this first. Anywho, I've got more then enough regular crosses to play with, all with one common ancestor being CMD and since this season I've made a Bx and a F2. So we're slowly progressing through the learning curve. 📈

But first I need to get a hang of this first. Anywho, I've got more than enough regular crosses to play with, all with one common ancestor being CMD and since this season I've made a Bx and a F2. So we're slowly progressing through the learning curve. 📈
Progress and have fun. Enjoy your fruits!

Full Duplex had made a few photo to auto crosses using CMD, as well as sharing his genetics with friends to do the same.
@BCBudlady this is exactly what I plan on doing. I have a cherry Matanuska thunder fuck photoperiod that I want to cross with. My plan is to work it back down to true automatic, trying to keep the cherry flavor and mold resistant traits.

And so glad he made CMD available, it put me and a whole lot other people into the position to start breeding without the use of STS or CS. :pass:
@Bob's Auto's i too am grateful that he released CMD as a regular line. I knew that I wanted to breed with males if I was going to get into making my own seed. so this completely opened the door for me.

@BCBudlady this is exactly what I plan on doing. I have a cherry Matanuska thunder fuck photoperiod that I want to cross with. My plan is to work it back down to true automatic, trying to keep the cherry flavor and mold resistant traits.

@Bob's Auto's i too am grateful that he released CMD as a regular line. I knew that I wanted to breed with males if I was going to get into making my own seed. so this completely opened the door for me.
CMD was bred for resistance. 304 has my interest.
Mostly a pollen chucker, to preserve what helps me and mine stay comfortable. Big respect for Dan and Indy breeders who bring quality to auto form.

Very stacked boys!! I would snip off all the unopened sacs onto parchment in a shoe box. Let ‘em dry out and tap the underside, allowing the pollen to be released. Collect, without the plant matter and freeze. CMD makes excellent crosses. ( use seed vials with desiccant beads) By the looks, there is enough sacs to knock up hundreds of females.
plus one on freezing some of that pollen. It stays good for at least a year in my experience, likely longer. Just make sure it is dry when frozen. I keep it in a sealed jar with freshly baked rice, and the last pollen I got seeds from was over a year old. I put pure pollen in a tiny jar with a loose cap, and put that jar into a mason with some rice. You do not have to mix pollen with flour if you don't want to, and I would not mix it for storage and freezing.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

But first I need to get a hang of this first. Anywho, I've got more then enough regular crosses to play with, all with one common ancestor being CMD and since this season I've made a Bx and a F2. So we're slowly progressing through the learning curve. 📈
Me too! On the learning curve part. fun times.

I saw a "Breeders kit" from Gnome Automatics on a seed bank website but not on the gnome site. The next time I looked for it, it was gone. I wouldn't mind a starter kit for idoits. :shrug:

I saw a "Breeders kit" from Gnome Automatics on a seed bank website but not on the gnome site. The next time I looked for it, it was gone. I wouldn't mind a starter kit for idoits. :shrug:
There are breeder packs out there, but to find an autoflower breeding pack and then a regular one, those are real unicorns my friend.
If you can get your hands on one, I can definitely recommend it. Depending on how big your wallet is of course. :cheers:

@FullMoonparty I remember seeing that pack. however by the time I found it, it had already been sold out too. I think it had
Five 10 packs of regs and two 15 packs of photo auto crosses. Not like I have the space to run them all, but having all those building blocks to work with would be nice. :wiz:

Back