Photography Coal miners daughter F5

That kit was like $1000 :yoinks: Had black dragon seeds in it though
There is no bloody way, IMO that you need to spend $1000 to get good genetics to play with. OTOH, black dragon... :pighug: But not for $1000, at least not for this noob grower. :biggrin:

There is no bloody way, IMO that you need to spend $1000 to get good genetics to play with. OTOH, black dragon... :pighug: But not for $1000, at least not for this noob grower. :biggrin:
Screenshot_20230816-212834.png

Came in a fancy wood box though :crying: :crying:

This morning I found a few brown leaves and the beginnings of bud rot on the female. I called it done and chopped her. Although she was only a foot tall, she yielded about 100 seeds so far. A lot of them fell off easily and they look pretty good. There are some left that may or may not be ready. Over all I was happily surprised.
I feel like I just entered a new realm of Cannabis.

This morning I found a few brown leaves and the beginnings of bud rot on the female. I called it done and chopped her. Although she was only a foot tall, she yielded about 100 seeds so far. A lot of them fell off easily and they look pretty good. There are some left that may or may not be ready. Over all I was happily surprised.
Welcome to the weed seedsters fraternity! If the seeds look good, they probably are. The light colored ones may be fine too, but it sounds like you have enough to play with without bothering with the light ones. OTOH, a germination test of them might be fun, with pics and a full report of course. :pighug:

@FullMoonparty did you happen to snap a picture of her before the chop? A 1ft tall plant sounds like a blessing to me right now as I have one plant that is probably 5ft. And I’m struggling to keep her down. lol.

And congratulations on the seeds!! That’s enough to play around with and not be worried. I hope I’ll get as much as that!

@FullMoonparty did you happen to snap a picture of her before the chop? A 1ft tall plant sounds like a blessing to me right now as I have one plant that is probably 5ft. And I’m struggling to keep her down. lol.

And congratulations on the seeds!! That’s enough to play around with and not be worried. I hope I’ll get as much as that!
Just the one picture when I pulled the males. Above. I have a few plants growing into the light with no more room to raise the light. I hate to just bend the tops over but I may not have a choice.

Just the one picture when I pulled the males. Above. I have a few plants growing into the light with no more room to raise the light. I hate to just bend the tops over but I may not have a choice.
Don’t be afraid to snap some necks. They will recover, head back toward to lights, but not get fried. CMD and her sisters Anvil/Alf#5 are able to take HST .,

Don’t be afraid to snap some necks. They will recover, head back toward to lights, but not get fried. CMD and her sisters Anvil/Alf#5 are able to take HST .,

@BCBudlady is absolutely right! I had the same problem with my CMD growing into the light. I did some HST and bent their tops over. They recovered by the end of the next day.
IMG_1349.jpeg
IMG_1363.jpeg

Back