Photography Coal miners daughter F5

I saw a "Breeders kit" from Gnome Automatics on a seed bank website but not on the gnome site. The next time I looked for it, it was gone. I wouldn't mind a starter kit for idoits. :shrug:

We Heard on the Grapevine that The Joint Doctor is releasing a Breeders pack...With grow assistance........ :headbang: ....for amateur breeders.

Don’t be afraid to snap some necks. They will recover, head back toward to lights, but not get fried. CMD and her sisters Anvil/Alf#5 are able to take HST .,
I didn't want to open the tent at all but, when I did I saw that the tall male grew up to the light and then bent itself and started growing west.

I didn't want to open the tent at all but, when I did I saw that the tall male grew up to the light and then bent itself and started growing west.

Just cut the male in half if you need to...no-one really Needs a Full viable male...... :headbang: ...if I want to delay a male I cut the mainstem back to one set of flowers...it Works a Treat.....so don't let your male cause you height problems....

We Heard on the Grapevine that The Joint Doctor is releasing a Breeders pack...With grow assistance........ :headbang: ....for amateur breeders.

I don't know who that is but I am definitely an armature. Or amateur. (stupid spell check lol).
I know who CCR is too lol.

#5 Female
This was the extra seed I popped after I culled the first male. It ended up being female and from what I can tell has remained seedless. I kind of forgot about it in the corner and didn’t really document its life. It was half way into flower when I left for a weeks vacation. I overwatered and fed it before I left in hopes that it would still be alive after being abandoned for a week. What’s left of it looks okay (fan leaves look horrible) and smells great, figured I’d upload a picture for reference before I chop her down end of this next week.
The tent will be empty and prepped for the next round to start soon.
IMG_1652.jpeg
IMG_1654.jpeg
IMG_1655.jpeg

Back