Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds a lot like the common practice of flushing during the couple weeks before harvest. The general idea as I understand it is that you stop feeding the last couple weeks so the plant has to look inward for nutrients and starts consuming what it has stored up in the leaves and the flowers. Supposedly, it can help the end smoke have a smoother, less chemical taste and even supposedly burn better (ie...if you don't get white ash when you smoke you didn't flush right type claims).

While many people swear by flushing, there is a growing number that feel it is more of a myth that has grown to the point of near gospel, and that flushing your plants for the last few days or weeks is a bad idea.

Best debate I've read on it so far is in the thread over in @pop22 's mythbusting section of the forums: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/flushing-the-myth-that-wont-die.56274/
ive just fed my a/u right up to the chop. they basically flushed themselves for me. stopped taking nutrients at day 103ish.i dropped the feed to 300ppm and every night it rose to 3000ppm. had to res change every day so got lazy and couldnt be bothered to figure out what they were/werent taking so just gave a bit of everything. find out in a week or so if it was a smart move. they told me they were sweet though so im feeling confident : )

Getting close to switching my NLxBB to 12/12, and I noticed on a handful of leaves some interveinal chlorosis and I was wondering if you guys had any ideas?? It's all-organic using a fortified soil, mostly water-only and have added some teas along the way.. I top-dressed with some of the fortified soil about 2 weeks ago, and I'm not sure if maybe I should throw a tea in there, or just put he shit-leaves because there's new growth; albeit some of it has some very VERY dark purple petioles.. Maybe I over-watered recently?? Plant doesn't seem too droopy..
heya buddy sorry to hear about your dramas. hats off to you for going organic though. waay to much effort for me lol. looking at that pic and based on my own problems id say lack magnesium often causes the interveinal chlorosis and yellowing from the tips backward. lack of potasium can have similar yellowing effects so possibly a bit of both. its early morning and my diarys in the attic so cant double check but im sure thats right. the purple stems were phosphorous def for me but theyre a whole lot darker than mine got so i could be wrong there. im not sure if anything else causes purpling. i dont think so though. sure waira will pop in soon to blow me out of the water like he usually does anyway lol. do you check the ph of the soil actually? shouldve asked that first as it could all just be ph lockout. need to stop smoking first thing its nae gid for thinkin lol

jesus mate i just got minced looking at that. haha i honestly think you guys are off your heads smokin stuff like that. would give me a metldown and leave me crying in a corner of a dark room. shaking and gibbering incoherent nonesense about unicorns lol
Lmao. As long as it don't leave my woman freaking out throwing up, and dog n kids freaking out cuz she is off her rocker. Then kid falls n dog piss. Yeah. Medibles..... Lol

Morning stoners.
PS I think that's bears fav story of recent times

Morning bush
14969140783691130711559.jpg

i dont do medibles man. had brownies once and it was like an outerbody experience. i was walking home floating over myself, watching myself walk home. then ran screaming from my own reflection in a bus stop window and was convinced i was following myself all the rest of the way! not for me that one lol. polly and buckfast does the job just fine : )

aww man i miss my babies : ( cant wait to get my tent back up n running. your makin me jealous man. i love the early stages. such vigorous growth. get a new surprise every day : )
Agreed I tend to get a little bored during the flower fattening stage lol.
They also got the black monster water going. The food. Mix will either kill em, or make them Giants

IMG_20170607_202148.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back