Jean-O's Customer Service and Feedback

What's the link to your web shop?

And do you have a logo made up yet?

www.jeanosgenetics.com

I'm still using my Avatar as my logo, I have had so many people on IG, DM me about making a logo its hard to tell who is legit and actually care about the progression of cannabis and not just the $. Its annoying when you accept a friend request and the first thing you get is a message asking about making a design and the message is a copy and paste of the exact same message everyone else sends...... Making $ is obviously the name of the game however, I just would like to know its going somewhere where it will stay and help out the canna community and the progression of this amazing plant.

If you know of someone who actually cares about cannabis I would be interested in talking to them about getting a logo made.

www.jeanosgenetics.com

I'm still using my Avatar as my logo, I have had so many people on IG, DM me about making a logo its hard to tell who is legit and actually care about the progression of cannabis and not just the $. Its annoying when you accept a friend request and the first thing you get is a message asking about making a design and the message is a copy and paste of the exact same message everyone else sends...... Making $ is obviously the name of the game however, I just would like to know its going somewhere where it will stay and help out the canna community and the progression of this amazing plant.

If you know of someone who actually cares about cannabis I would be interested in talking to them about getting a logo made.
Dude I'd do it for free lol

Hey Jean, I've run voodoo,strawdawg,wtf and blue dog. Can you suggest a hard hitting indica dominant? Was considered hell hound or kush kush,maybe rb float. Thanks for your time

Hey Jean, I've run voodoo,strawdawg,wtf and blue dog. Can you suggest a hard hitting indica dominant? Was considered hell hound or kush kush,maybe rb float. Thanks for your time
I personally like the Kush Kush, and Root Beer Float for the terps, the Hell Hound is great for yields n effects. I just popped a few Hell Hound for this next breeding run actually. The Kush Kush is probably the easiest of the 3 to grow. The Root Beer Float can get unruly and take over a grow during flower but has the best flavor out of the 3 IMO.

I'm running a special sale right now. Buy one get one free on purchase of Blue Dog S1 Chem Pheno, VooDoo S1, and The Duke S1.

Just wanted to give a shout out and big thanks to @Jean-O ! I recieved my first order today, a 3 pack of root beer float. And to my surprise I had not one, but two extra 3 packs in there! Some "The Duke" auto and "Spice Cake' photo. Really wanted some of The Duke so that made me really happy seeing that. Very generous, thanks again. Can't wait to get them in the ground and try them out!
PXL_20220825_145604773.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a shout out and big thanks to Jean-O! I recieved my first order today, a 3 pack of root beer float. And to my surprise I had not one, but two extra 3 packs in there! Some "The Duke" auto and "Spice Cake' photo. Really wanted some of The Duke so that made me really happy seeing that. Can't wait to get them in the ground and try them out!View attachment 1505846
Mine gets here tomorrow! :vibe: :pighug:

@Jean-O. Thank you so much! Got my first order today! A day early and in perfect time to drop a seed tonight! 3 pack of Root Beer Float came with free 3 packs of The Duke and Voodoo, as well as 4 LST clips. Super stoked :vibe: :smoking::thanks:

Back