Jean-O's Customer Service and Feedback

Labor day sale is running on my website enter promo code LBD42 for 42% off the total of your order at checkout!

@Jean-O I've just had a look on your site and you have some lovely looking auto strains especially the sativa leaning ones. Would placing an order from Australia be possible?..I don't need any guarantees of shipping. Thanks in advance.

@Jean-O I've just had a look on your site and you have some lovely looking auto strains especially the sativa leaning ones. Would placing an order from Australia be possible?..I don't need any guarantees of shipping. Thanks in advance.
Yes I do n have shipped to Australia. I ship have had good success.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why I got edited here but ok. Yes I'll ship anywhere

Ah @Jean-O ...I saw that in RP's yesterday........ :headbang: ...diclosing stealth shipping methods........

We Stop members discussing them so they don't give away Stealth Shipping Methods....:toke:

#HappyFriday :friday:

Ah @Jean-O ...I saw that in RP's yesterday........ :headbang: ...diclosing stealth shipping methods........

We Stop members discussing them so they don't give away Stealth Shipping Methods....:toke:

#HappyFriday :friday:
Got ya. I get that but I'm glad I was able to find a way to ship stealth n the only way I was able to get info for how was off the web. Double edged blade I suppose. I think being in a legal state for the last 15 years has also diminished a lot of my paranoia possibly a little too much. I appreciate you letting me know why and I will keep that info strictly for pms...
Happy Friday

I'm running a birthday special on my website through the 15th of November. Enter promo code JBC40 for 40% off the total on all orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back