Jean-O's Customer Service and Feedback

@Jean-O my bday is coming up in a couple days and I usually put in a seed order for myself. After watching a bunch of your genetics grown out I’m gonna pull the trigger. I’m wondering if the straw dog photo fem and the legend photo fem would grow well together on the same reservoir. Flower time is about the same but will they veg about the same pace? It was hard just picking two strains but these two stood out the most. Thanks for any insight.

@Jean-O my bday is coming up in a couple days and I usually put in a seed order for myself. After watching a bunch of your genetics grown out I’m gonna pull the trigger. I’m wondering if the straw dog photo fem and the legend photo fem would grow well together on the same reservoir. Flower time is about the same but will they veg about the same pace? It was hard just picking two strains but these two stood out the most. Thanks for any insight.
Hey Mizzo81 Happy soon to be birthday! Let me know when you order and I'll make sure I get a Bday present in there for ya.
So to answer the question about if those two would grow well together and I would think they would grow well side by side off the same rez. Neither cultivar seemed to have any specific nutritional needs as far as I've recorded and both have a decent amount of vigor in veg. Preflower the Legend seems to have a bit more stretch over the StrawDawg so you might need to do a little more plant training with it to keep an even canopy.

Hey Mizzo81 Happy soon to be birthday! Let me know when you order and I'll make sure I get a Bday present in there for ya.
So to answer the question about if those two would grow well together and I would think they would grow well side by side off the same rez. Neither cultivar seemed to have any specific nutritional needs as far as I've recorded and both have a decent amount of vigor in veg. Preflower the Legend seems to have a bit more stretch over the StrawDawg so you might need to do a little more plant training with it to keep an even canopy.
Thanks for the info. I’m gonna place an order now for a pack of each.

Just placed the order. I added skunk hero 22 as it also sounded amazing. I’ll tag u when I run these and start a journal. Also any info on the amethyst coming soon?

I have a few weeks left of my current grow then I’ll be running some jeano’s genetics. What’s your most sativa auto? Gonna pass the info on to a friend.

Order was received today. In the envelope was a pack of the legend, skunk hero 22, straw dog , crazy Kush, amethyst photo fems and a pack of honey skunk photo regs. @Jean-O thanks for the hook up. Definitely can’t wait to run these beans.

Order was received today. In the envelope was a pack of the legend, skunk hero 22, straw dog , crazy Kush, amethyst photo fems and a pack of honey skunk photo regs. @Jean-O thanks for the hook up. Definitely can’t wait to run these beans.
That's our Jean-O! :pighug: ....best deal around IMO- :bow:

Skunk Hero has crushed in the OD Comp, so should be stellar in tent life too...
I grew Legend last year, got amazing terp's! not the typical funky blend, she was an orange-cranberry muffin smell, like uncanny close!
Excellent smoke, quite potent, body-leaning high so nice night meds... I think the stanky pheno's are a bit heavier?

I grew Legend last year, got amazing terp's! not the typical funky blend, she was an orange-cranberry muffin smell, like uncanny close!
Excellent smoke, quite potent, body-leaning high so nice night meds... I think the stanky pheno's are a bit heavier?
Good to hear.

What can I say, I like to hook it up!

@Jean-O The Duke. Stunner brother :cools: Real greasy and oily. 85 days. Coulda used another week maybe but can't hold herself up much longer. Kinda slow and small through veg but really kicked into gear :clapper: 1gal straight coco
PXL_20230812_015331679.MP.jpg
PXL_20230812_015339669.jpg
PXL_20230812_015407874.jpg
PXL_20230812_015439027.jpg
PXL_20230812_015713554.jpg
PXL_20230812_015720542.jpg

Back