Jean-O's Customer Service and Feedback

Changed the sale end date BOGO is running through Monday now. Pick your freebies for your BOGO also just put ur choices in the remarks when you finish your order.

Thanksgiving Sale Extended through Monday Nov 28th. BOGO on all seed packs. Mix and Match your BOGO just put in the comment section which seed packs you would like as your freebies!

My order arrived and let's just say I am more than happy! @Jean-O is the man
I'm glad I could help! I am definitely here for the canna community and hooking it up makes me feel good about what I am doing. My driving force is bringing the best genetics I can to the market at a reasonable price to help advance cannabis and all of those in need of quality medicine.

@Jean-O hooked me up! Way beyond my expectations. Can’t wait to grow these beans.
Coming up I’ll do a grow here.
Right on! I hope they bring you as much joy and quality of life as they have brought me! Best of luck in your journey's tag me in on the grows and I'll watch along.

40% off everthing promotion on my website running through spring for all of you outdoor growers! New photoperiod cultivars are ready to fill your empty jars this fall! Enter OD23 for your 40% off discount at checkout.

Shout out to @Jean-O genetics. Ordered five 3 packs on Friday and received them today. My 3 packs had 5 in them and I also received 2 freebie packs with 3 each inside. Then as a surprise bonus I got a 10 of Honey skunk photo beans ! Payed for 15 and received 41 !!!
It's gonna be my 1st photo grow after years of autos and I'll be trying mainlining in some 5 gallon Homer's come May. I can't wait 🤤
Thanks @Jean-O

Attachments

• 20230417_222229.jpg
    20230417_222229.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 16
  • 20230417_222238.jpg
    20230417_222238.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
Back