Dutch Passion Dell does DP Mimosa punch & Trichome&cream

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY 5
Hello fellow DP growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion my two girls are starting to grow they have had there first feed of green planet they had 1LTR each with 0.5ML/LTR Grow A&B 1ML/LTR of Root stim with a EC 0.3 pH to 6.0 . I have taken the foil of the rain science grow bags now they have started growing and the pots can dry out as normal.
Here is girl 1
MIMOSA PUNCH
MIM punch d5.jpg
MIM P D 5.jpg

Here is girl 2
TRICHOME&CREAM
tri&cream d5.jpg
TC Top 5.jpg

Thank you for stopping by happy growing you know it makes :smoking::smoking:

Looking good @Dell boy can I ask a favour of you please?...would you be able to edit the strain names into your title so the test threads with these strains can be seen easier....thanks dude and happy growing:d5::pass:

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY12
Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion its been a steady few days for my girls they are coming along nice and strong.
The girls are being fed green planet 1ML/LTR A&B Grow and 1ML/LTR Root stim and 1ML/LTR of H2O2 PH6.1 EC 0.5 once a day at the moment until the roots hit the side of the pot then it will be upped to twice a day feed.
Here are the girls not much to look at yet but they definitely got potential :thumbsup:
=============MIMOSA PUNCH===================================MIMOSA PUNCH TOP====================
MP DAY14.jpg
MP Top d14.jpg

=============TRICHOME&CREAM=================================TRICHOME&CREAM TOP==================
TC D14.jpg
Top TC D14.jpg

Thanks for stopping by to take a look Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Looking good @Dell boy can I ask a favour of you please?...would you be able to edit the strain names into your title so the test threads with these strains can be seen easier....thanks dude and happy growing:d5::pass:
Hello its no problem how do i do it i cant seam to be able to work out how to change the title :thumbsup:

Hello its no problem how do i do it i cant seam to be able to work out how to change the title :thumbsup:
No problems dude, I usually AFN on my phone, so if you are on a PC it may look a bit different....at the top of the screen, press the 3 dotted box...
Screenshot_20220912-231238-419.png

and this box should pop up with edit thread in...
Screenshot_20220912-231255-242.png

and I think you can do it in there gromie....if you can't edit the title, let me know what you want it as and I will change it with my heavenly bestowed moderator powers hehe.....and a big:thanks: as well......Dell hehe, happy growing:woohoo:

Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion its been a steady few days for my girls they are coming along nice and strong.
The girls are being fed green planet 1ML/LTR A&B Grow and 1ML/LTR Root stim and 1ML/LTR of H2O2 PH6.1 EC 0.5 once a day at the moment until the roots hit the side of the pot then it will be upped to twice a day feed.
Here are the girls not much to look at yet but they definitely got potential :thumbsup:
=============MIMOSA PUNCH===================================MIMOSA PUNCH TOP====================
View attachment 1513086View attachment 1513087
=============TRICHOME&CREAM=================================TRICHOME&CREAM TOP==================
View attachment 1513088View attachment 1513089
Thanks for stopping by to take a look Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Looking good mate! :thumbsup:

Keep it up :headbang:

Back