Dutch Passion Dell does DP Mimosa punch & Trichome&cream

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY
  • Del boy

Trotters Trichomes
    Reaction score
    Currently Smoking
    slaughtered Lamb BY SAWNEY BEAN
    Hello fellow growers on this grow i will be growing dutch passion Auto Trichome&Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch.
    They will be grown with.
    1.Mills DNA coco with cork and small amount of perlite
    2.Two Gallon rain science grow bags
    3.Green planet nutes with Vitalink Root STIM
    4.RO water
    5.Light will be sf2000
    6.18/6 light schedule

The seeds are soaking for 24H in phd tap water in the warm
    IMG_20220822_112631.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense and thanks for dropping by and a big thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY 5
  • Hello fellow DP growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion my two girls are starting to grow they have had there first feed of green planet they had 1LTR each with 0.5ML/LTR Grow A&B 1ML/LTR of Root stim with a EC 0.3 pH to 6.0 . I have taken the foil of the rain science grow bags now they have started growing and the pots can dry out as normal.
    Here is girl 1
    MIMOSA PUNCH
    MIM punch d5.jpg
    MIM P D 5.jpg

Here is girl 2
    TRICHOME&CREAM
    tri&cream d5.jpg
    TC Top 5.jpg

Thank you for stopping by happy growing you know it makes :smoking::smoking:

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY12
  • Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion its been a steady few days for my girls they are coming along nice and strong.
    The girls are being fed green planet 1ML/LTR A&B Grow and 1ML/LTR Root stim and 1ML/LTR of H2O2 PH6.1 EC 0.5 once a day at the moment until the roots hit the side of the pot then it will be upped to twice a day feed.
    Here are the girls not much to look at yet but they definitely got potential :thumbsup:
    =============MIMOSA PUNCH===================================MIMOSA PUNCH TOP====================
    MP DAY14.jpg
    MP Top d14.jpg

=============TRICHOME&CREAM=================================TRICHOME&CREAM TOP==================
    TC D14.jpg
    Top TC D14.jpg

Thanks for stopping by to take a look Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY21
  • Hello fellow DP growers @Antonio_DutchPassion It has been a steady week the girls are growing well.
    They are being fed Green planet Grow A&B 1ML/LTR Root stim 1ML/LTR they are having 1.5LTR of water a feed till 5% run off.
    Here are my girls
    MIMOSA PUNCH
    MP DAY21.jpg

FROM THE TOP
    MP TOP 21.jpg

TRICHOME&CREAM
    TRI&CREAm 21.jpg

FROM THE TOP
    TC top 21.jpg

She has a bit of droop for some reason not sure why my be a bit heavy on feed so will drop back a bit on her food to see if she picks up as its not over watered for sure.
    Happy growing you know it makes sense thanks for stopping by :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY28
  • Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion the girls have been ticking along nicely they are being fed green planet grow A&B at 0.7ML/LTR i have droped the root stim as it has to much N in it which was giving me the over feeding problem orderd some rhizotonic for the roots instead the Temps are at a steady 25c the RH 55% to 60% they have started to show there first pistols i have topped them at the fith node so will start to lst them soon
    Here is Mimosa punch
    MPDAY28.jpg

From the TOP
    Top28MP.jpg

Here is Trichome&Cream
    TOP28TC (2).jpg

From the TOP
    TOP28TC (1).jpg

Thank you stopping by happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Last edited:
    Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY 35
  • Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion its been a steady week in the growdrobe no problems at all the Girls are still on the grow A&B 0.7ML/LTR & Cannazyme 1ML/LTR & Root stim 0.5 ML/LTR with a total E.C 0.5.
    I have done some lst to open them up i have taken of some big leaves off they have started to respond to it.
    Here are the girls
    MIMOSA PUNCH
    MIM punch D35.jpg
    MP D35.jpg

TRICHOME&CREAM
    TC DAY35.jpg
    TC TOP35.jpg

Thanks for stopping by
    Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking:

Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY 42
  • Hello fellow growers and @Antonio_DutchPassion the girls are growing very nice they have had their first feed of bloom A&B 1ML/LTR, Massive bloom 0.5ML/LTR, canazyme1ML/LTR, root stim 0.5ML/LTR with a EC of 0.5 they get this twice a day 2.5LTR each time with 25%run off i have given the mimosa punch little defol i havent done any to the trichome&cream as not sure if it will auto as no real sign of pistals or bud sites which is a bit worring

Here are the girls
    Mimosa punch
    TC day42.jpg
    TC TOP 42.jpg

Trichome&cream
    MP day42.jpg
    MP top day42.jpg

Thanks for stopping by to take a look
    Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
    Dutch passion MIMOSA PUNCH --TRICHOME&CREAM DAY 49
  • Hello fellow DP growers & @Antonio_DutchPassion its been another steady week in the growdrobe the girls are ticking along with no issues what so ever. The girls are being fed Green planet bloom A&B 1ML/LTR, Massive bloom 0.5ML/LTR, canazyme1ML/LTR, root stim 0.5ML/LTR with a EC of 0.5 they get this twice a day 2.5LTR each time with 25%run off.
    Here are the girls
    MIMOSA PUNCH Day 49
    The frost is all over her NICE
    MPDAY49.jpg
    MPTOPDAY49.jpg

TRICHOME&CREAM DAY 49
    I do believe i can see pistal she is a big girl
    TC DAY49.jpg
    TC TOP 49.jpg

Here is a pic of bud site what do you think is she starting to bud :lol:
    IMG_20221017_092859.jpg
    IMG_20221017_092922.jpg

Thanks for stopping by happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking:

Back