Day 55

It's a good thing that I decided to question the abundance of red hairs (in this post) ..Up until yesterday, thought that it'd be at least another 3 more weeks until the 80 days that Dinafem suggests. I kind of figured that 90 days would be the case but after inspecting trichs this morning it looks like she's going to be ready in a week (maybe less) ..I had yet to start with the Overdrive but got right on that this morning. I'm hoping that the buds will begin to bulk up a little more than they have

Since I'm no longer draining the system via the air tubing that I had started out with, I've hooked up an air pump to that vacant line and I've been keeping the one gallon container full. When the nute level gauge drops, I add until it's full again.
White Widow XXL 5-11-20 Day 55 (1).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-11-20 Day 55 (2).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-11-20 Day 55 (3).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-11-20 Day 55 (4).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-11-20 Day 55 (5).jpg

Day 53

It's hard to believe that there's still another month (or so) left to go. The manually draining with a siphon pump several times a day is getting old but I'm fortunate to at least be able to do so. It's not that big of a hassle but knowing that there's an easier way makes it a little more inconvenient. It's hard to tell with the lights on but without the lights it's easy to see where White Widow got its name.
View attachment 1188578
View attachment 1188579

With another 28 day's still remaining those buds are crazy :pass:

They look monstrous now, just imagine the sight in 3 week's time :thumbsup:

You look go be set for a very nice harvest mate :headbang:

Stay safe mate :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Very nice job on your plant. Just finished my second Dinafem WW XXL and again was happy to witness a strong and fruitful strain. Glad I've got a small stock cause there may be a run on this winner.

Day 57

Thanks for the comments, guys. I won't bother with photos today. I did notice some new white hairs on the tops of the larger buds so I think she's back on track for the 80+ day harvest. My eyes are getting red just thinking about it.

Day 60

It's a good thing that this grow will be ending soon. Temps climbed to 83 last night and I found some strange bug on one of the buds yesterday morning. What I've harvested to date should hopefully last until I can harvest again in November. I'm amazed how easy these two grows have been. No real issues to speak of and not dealing with pH has been a major plus.
White Widow XXL 5-16-20 Day 60 (1).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-16-20 Day 60 (2).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-16-20 Day 60 (3).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-16-20 Day 60 (4).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-16-20 Day 60 (5).jpg

what I have going now will be the last until the hot weather is gone. I hate running air conditioner for just the plants. :cheers:

Day 64

Today, I begin a two day flush with water along with two days of darkness. That being the case, these will probably be the last full plant photos that get uploaded to this journal. This grow began as an experiment and, even though there was a small issue with the drain tube not draining, everything went as smooth as silk. No signs of deficiency and no pH issues. As it stands, she's got a total height of 12.5 inches from the top of the container and 7.5 inches above the net with a spread of 18 inches wide and 13 inches deep.
White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (1).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (2).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (3).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (4).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (5).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (6).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (7).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (8).jpg

Last edited:
Day 64

Today, I begin a two day flush with water along with two days of darkness. That being the case, these will probably be the last full plant photos that get uploaded to this journal. This grow began as an experiment and, even though there was a small issue with the drain tube not draining, everything went as smooth as silk. No signs of deficiency and no pH issues. As it stands, she's got a total height of 12.5 inches from the top of the container and 7.5 inches above the net with a spread of 18 inches wide and 13 inches deep.
View attachment 1192755

View attachment 1192756

View attachment 1192757

View attachment 1192758

View attachment 1192759

View attachment 1192760

View attachment 1192761

View attachment 1192762

Buds have filled out a treat, crystal coverage is impressive and the flush has begun :pass:

Not long now :headbang:

Don't forget that pre harvest update :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back